Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    So we can put you down for a contribution to the BS Go-Fund-Me Boudan for da brothers?
    Put me down for dessert. Exlax brownies should be popular in the summer heat on the sidewalks. Be sure them 'testers is hydrated first.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Redd508 View Post
    Put me down for dessert. Exlax brownies should be popular in the summer heat on the sidewalks. Be sure them 'testers is hydrated first.
    Awesome !!! I can feel the love already !
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

It's really sad that all the chaos around the country might soon show up in my town of Lafayette. I dont think this guy is going to get the same response that the rest of America is giving them.

On Target

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Forgotten View Post
    It's really sad that all the chaos around the country might soon show up in my town of Lafayette. I dont think this guy is going to get the same response that the rest of America is giving them.
    Let's hope the response is way different.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Forgotten View Post
    I can only hope you're right. I don't put much stock in politicians to do what's right over what's PC.

On Target

User Info Menu

I feel as if I lost a few brain cells watching the general's hissy fit.

Sic semper tyrannis

User Info Menu

Last edited by rcm192; September 2nd, 2020 at 01:30 AM.
    Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

I like guns because they're f*cking awesome.

On Target

User Info Menu

Funny how most of the BLM people are white, and that the cajun militia guys look nothing like the neckbeard, man bun wearing folks on the other side.

On Target

User Info Menu

clay Higgins is not kidding. That is exactly what the response will be. When some KKK people came to downtown lafayette a number of years ago to have a rally the Laf PD swat team had snipers on top of several buildings. I was listening to their radio transmissions as they were setting up and they were taking range readings from the sniper posts to several places in and around the rally. They were ready to drop someone at a moments notice. And those KKK people were not even visibly armed. If these ignorant NFIC yo yo's come to Lafayette armed and raise a weapon in any kind of threatening manner then they will catch a .308 in the head quickly.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oilman View Post
    clay Higgins is not kidding. That is exactly what the response will be. When some KKK people came to downtown lafayette a number of years ago to have a rally the Laf PD swat team had snipers on top of several buildings. I was listening to their radio transmissions as they were setting up and they were taking range readings from the sniper posts to several places in and around the rally. They were ready to drop someone at a moments notice. And those KKK people were not even visibly armed. If these ignorant NFIC yo yo's come to Lafayette armed and raise a weapon in any kind of threatening manner then they will catch a .308 in the head quickly.
    Yeah,That waz da Ku Kluckers,No-one has given 2 sheet's about Ku Kluckers since the 60/70's...Come too think about it...

Is this the same group with jammed 22's and managed to shoot each other by negligent discharge ?
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.