Here they come

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Forgotten

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 30, 2016
    Lafayette, LA
    It's really sad that all the chaos around the country might soon show up in my town of Lafayette. I dont think this guy is going to get the same response that the rest of America is giving them.

Fugum

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Metairie
    It's really sad that all the chaos around the country might soon show up in my town of Lafayette. I dont think this guy is going to get the same response that the rest of America is giving them.
    Let's hope the response is way different.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Redd508

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    Lafayette

I can only hope you're right. I don't put much stock in politicians to do what's right over what's PC.

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    https://www.katc.com/news/lafayette...ial-media-post-on-armed-militias-in-lafayette

https://www.theadvocate.com/acadian...ion_04b2f4f2-ecc4-11ea-9864-8fb07641a257.html

5f4efddf1a80e.image.jpg

Last edited:

Fugum

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Metairie
    Funny how most of the BLM people are white, and that the cajun militia guys look nothing like the neckbeard, man bun wearing folks on the other side.

Oilman

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 11, 2014
    Lafayette, LA
    clay Higgins is not kidding. That is exactly what the response will be. When some KKK people came to downtown lafayette a number of years ago to have a rally the Laf PD swat team had snipers on top of several buildings. I was listening to their radio transmissions as they were setting up and they were taking range readings from the sniper posts to several places in and around the rally. They were ready to drop someone at a moments notice. And those KKK people were not even visibly armed. If these ignorant NFIC yo yo's come to Lafayette armed and raise a weapon in any kind of threatening manner then they will catch a .308 in the head quickly.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    clay Higgins is not kidding. That is exactly what the response will be. When some KKK people came to downtown lafayette a number of years ago to have a rally the Laf PD swat team had snipers on top of several buildings. I was listening to their radio transmissions as they were setting up and they were taking range readings from the sniper posts to several places in and around the rally. They were ready to drop someone at a moments notice. And those KKK people were not even visibly armed. If these ignorant NFIC yo yo's come to Lafayette armed and raise a weapon in any kind of threatening manner then they will catch a .308 in the head quickly.

Yeah,That waz da Ku Kluckers,No-one has given 2 sheet's about Ku Kluckers since the 60/70's...Come too think about it...

Is this the same group with jammed 22's and managed to shoot each other by negligent discharge ?

Fugum

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Metairie
    Is there any live updates on DEMZ travel progress? I mean where the hell are they?! They need to get this show on the road.
    Like watching the caravans of illegals passing through Mexico on the nightly news?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here

Ole Clay Higgins, he’s a piece of work. Sometimes people do more harm than good when they open their mouths. His statements would certainly be blasted all over the news if some officer has to use deadly force.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Pineville/Alexandria
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=7zB_r1xAvQ4

I don't know if there's anything to it but if there is it should get interesting.

Just wasted 27 minutes of my life listening to (most) of the incoherent rantings of a has-been wannabe rapper who is obviously delusional and on mind altering drugs.

Watched a video of 200 of these NFAC idiots in Stone Mountain, GA a while back. "Leader" got on a bull horn and challenged all rednecks to come meet them. It was a safe thing to do since it was a weekday when rednecks WORK.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Just wasted 27 minutes of my life listening to (most) of the incoherent rantings of a has-been wannabe rapper who is obviously delusional and on mind altering drugs.

Watched a video of 200 of these NFAC idiots in Stone Mountain, GA a while back. "Leader" got on a bull horn and challenged all rednecks to come meet them. It was a safe thing to do since it was a weekday when rednecks WORK.

Yep,Gun free zone the entire park at that. You have to slow down for the deer crossing willy nilly,Any place like that in La.?

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Apple cider vinegarOTR
    Top Bottom