Clay Higgins

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Beau Etienne

Take a Card. Any Card.
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 29, 2009
    Breaux Bridge, LA
    His post was removed from facebook.
    I have no love for this guy other than his work in law enforcement, but he's pissed.
    Go, Clay!

Last edited:

rugrat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2020
    Louisiana
    clay higgins is a ***** ***ed *****. He was not all that as an leo either. He got caught using the sheriff dept he was working for for using their name to make him some money on mugs/cups, and hats. The sheriff of that parish caught on and fired his backside. He should have been fired way much earlier because he is a worthless piece of bottom lake scum! Also, while he was visiting the interminate camps that killed many Jews, he made a video while he was in them and posted it up on the web of which was totally forbidden.Love him all you all want if that is what you feel like doing! If that piece of dog crap caught on fire, I would not releive my bladder to put the fire out!

Last edited:

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    clay higgins is a ***** ***ed *****. He was not all that as an leo either. He got caught using the sheriff dept he was working for for using their name to make him some money on mugs/cups, and hats. The sheriff of that parish caught on and fired his backside. He should have been fired way much earlier because he is a worthless piece of bottom lake scum! Also, while he was visiting the interminate camps that killed many Jews, he made a video while he was in them and posted it up on the web of which was totally forbidden.Love him all you all want if that is what you feel like doing! If that piece of dog crap caught on fire, I would not releive my bladder to put the fire out!

So, You don't like Ol Clay?

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here

Now it’s a party
    ae382bf8272643acdb7168d26baa0dcf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I agree with him on the 2nd Amendment. Especially when he raised the important point about how over regulated firearms have been since 1968.

We never needed the Nazi inspired GCA of 1968(Senator Dod used Nazi gun laws that were translated by the Library of Congress to draft his GCA legislation) and it should be abolished. We do not need everlasting tributes to Nazi Germany as the law of the land. Many Americans know nothing of the true legacy of of Gun Control.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    I personally didn't have a problem with Clay Higgin's videos when he worked for St Landry Sheriff's dept. He told it like it is, and i just read an article that said some of the people he called out in his videos actually turned themselves in. Local criminal activity actually declined slightly after Higgins videos. video is circa 2014.

The flip side is how these protestors get to say pretty much anything to LEOs right now (other than a direct threat). No law officer in the US should have to listen to such disrespect right in his face imo. Protestors get a blank check in some US cities to deface or destroy property, vandalize, loot, or assault other civilians. I don't know what the answer is but that's just BS. Watch the very recent video below of a protestor in South L.A. and a sheriff. I realize its just words and the sheriff is a professional. But I bet in his mind he is thinking "I could smack the nonsense right out of his silly brain right now".

[video]https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=sEk5I_1599097356[/video]

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I don't care who's triggered by him. He's correct. More politicians and officials need to start blaming criminals instead of the police- and the current President. Bleep that.

This country has turned completely upside down, in many areas.

This is who Kenosha, WI just got leveled for. Pure, 100% GARBAGE.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/28/this-is-why-jacob-blake-had-a-warrant-out-for-his-arrest/

It looks like the Me Too movement is AWOL here. I guess they were told to get lost after that sexiest pervert *Jim Crow* Joe got the nod.

rugrat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2020
    Louisiana
    I dont wish any ill will on anyone what so ever but, if higgins gets his ticket punched/canceled/rejected or what ever, I will not loose any sleep over it. He is a thief just like the rest of those in DC! He got canned from his job at his St Landry sheriff dept by using their funds to buy mugs, cups, hats, and tee shirts to sell and reap the profits. Most likely to help fund his run for federal senator. He almost got our local post office shut down entirely by sticking his nose into a cement parking lot repair job there.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I dont wish any ill will on anyone what so ever but, if higgins gets his ticket punched/canceled/rejected or what ever, I will not loose any sleep over it. He is a thief just like the rest of those in DC! He got canned from his job at his St Landry sheriff dept by using their funds to buy mugs, cups, hats, and tee shirts to sell and reap the profits. Most likely to help fund his run for federal senator. He almost got our local post office shut down entirely by sticking his nose into a cement parking lot repair job there.

Is it true that after he threatened the wanted gang members in the video, he asked the sheriff for an unmarked unit so he didn’t have a marked unit in front of his house? I heard the sheriff told him the rest of the deputies had to have marked units in front of their houses so he had to deal with what he started.

rugrat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2020
    Louisiana
    Is it true that after he threatened the wanted gang members in the video, he asked the sheriff for an unmarked unit so he didn’t have a marked unit in front of his house? I heard the sheriff told him the rest of the deputies had to have marked units in front of their houses so he had to deal with what he started.

I dont know since I did not hear or have any knowledge about that.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

So,He was cutting in on the Sheriffs action?

Top Bottom