Join BayouShooter For Free
Meplat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ed

User Info Menu

POST ELECTION (2020 Christmas presents) WTS AD FOR WOKE LIBERALS

Thinking about this ad for 11/5/20 (prices double if Crazy Jo and Komakazi Harris sneak in - quadruple after society breaks down):

WTS: Home Defense Package for Libs who realize the gov't ain't gonna protect
    them from the idiots they elected:
    *Radical Arms AR-15 with Burris FastFire III optic.
    *1 - 30 round high capacity military-like ammo "clip"
    PLUS:
    *SAIGA 12 gauge assault shotgun
    *2 - 10 round, fast shooting "clips"
    *1 - 20 round assault high capacity drum "clip"
    PLUS:
    *1 - 200 round case of ammo in a ammo can for EACH assault weapon

Text: BR-549
    Can meet under the bridge at midnight for cash deal.
    Pre-election: $2500
    Post-election: $5000
    Post riots/revolution: $ POR
    Ed
    "When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are safe." Luke 11:21
    "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword [weapon], sell your cloak and buy one." Luke 22:36

User Info Menu

You really took the time to write this? Might want to get out of the house a bit more often.

On Target

User Info Menu

You could probably raise your asking price if it's one of those full semi automatics they talk about on CNN

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Diegotronn View Post
    You really took the time to write this? Might want to get out of the house a bit more often.
    It's not the strangest thing that has plagued this forum, but I agree.

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

For EACH assault weapon...
    That’ll fetch a premium right there...

I would also throw the word TACTICAL in there somewhere.
    Last edited by Magdump; September 7th, 2020 at 05:52 PM.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

User Info Menu

I love it! This is a holiday after all, so lots of people have time on their hands. I for one, have not spent any time in crowded stores or any covid parties this weekend. My last covid test was negative and I intend to keep it that way.

We are the hammer

User Info Menu

Not sure what $POR means? Fill me in?

Also I don't think anything will be grandfathered in if they get what they want. So people are going to be wasting a ton of money buying at those inflated prices if Trump loses.

Ed

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Diegotronn View Post
    Yeah, I was bored and waiting for it to get a bit cooler to start cutting grass! I'm quite easily amused in my senior years.
    "When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are safe." Luke 11:21
    "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword [weapon], sell your cloak and buy one." Luke 22:36

Ed

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bosco View Post
    Not sure what $POR means? Fill me in?

Also I don't think anything will be grandfathered in if they get what they want. So people are going to be wasting a ton of money buying at those inflated prices if Trump loses.
    Price On Request

We are the hammer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hdfinder47 View Post
    Price On Request
    Ah understood now, thanks for explaining

Actually surprised we don't see that now. Some of the WTS ads are so insane I'm surprised they aren't making it a silent auction to see how high the prices can get for people panic buying.