Only when you are Jerry Miculek.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ozarkpugs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2018
    US Zanoni mo
    So Jim Clark of Clark Custom Guns is Lena's grandfather?
    Yes . I never met Jerry as he and Jim's daughter were not in Keithville area when they got together and I left the area before they moved there but I did spent a lot of time (and money) at Clarks back in the day. Around 1980 his bowling pin 45 s were all the rage . I met and witnessed some amazing and famous shooters there but none better than Jerry .

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Last edited:

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Yes . I never met Jerry as he and Jim's daughter were not in Keithville area when they got together and I left the area before they moved there but I did spent a lot of time (and money) at Clarks back in the day. Around 1980 his bowling pin 45 s were all the rage . I met and witnessed some amazing and famous shooters there but none better than Jerry .

Very cool.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Definitely someone I wouldn't want mad at me. :dogkeke:

OICU812

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    True Dat!

I grew up with long guns (started with my mom's .410 at age 4.) By the time I was 12 I could hold my own with the men in a field shooting doves. I got a Winchester Model 12 for Christmas when I was 12 and a .243 the following year. But I didn't get into handguns until I was in my 50's. So after purchasing my first (was an XD) I figured it would be a piece of cake, right? Sure...

Couldn't hit the side of a barn. I was embarrassed my first trip to the range. So I did the obvious thing these days and started watching videos on Youtube. It is amazing the amount of bad info put out there by people who call themselves "experts." Then I discovered Jerry's videos, and while I still can't shoot 1" groups at 50 yards, I am confident (and competent) with a handgun. Thanks, Jerry!

Top Bottom