Need a 55 gal drum EDIT ..Got one .

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    An old buddy of mine asked me to find him a 55 gal drum . His " burn Barrel " is rusted out and needs to be replaced . Anybody got one taking up space ?
    Baton Rouge area or reasonable drive . Thanks .

Got one !!

Last edited:

bowhtr1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2016
    US
    Our feed and seed in ponchatoula use to have them for 25 bucks each. Don't know if they still do.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SouthernUnderGod

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2016
    Baton Rouge, LA
    How soon do you need them? Our company uses 50 gallon (truly 50, not 55) drums of DowSil 888 and 890 silicone. The product is in a plastic bag so the drum comes out completely clean. Some are stainless steel. We had to pay someone a couple of months ago to haul away 43 from a project in northwest MS! We will have some empties from a project next month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bowhtr1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2016
    US
    How soon do you need them? Our company uses 50 gallon (truly 50, not 55) drums of DowSil 888 and 890 silicone. The product is in a plastic bag so the drum comes out completely clean. Some are stainless steel. We had to pay someone a couple of months ago to haul away 43 from a project in northwest MS! We will have some empties from a project next month.

If you can get Stainless steel drums I'm in.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge

I need one for a burn barrel myself

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington

I'd be in for 2 of them, how much you sell em for?

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central

Hit me up when you get one . Plain old steel drum is fine . Thanks .

falshooter

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 5, 2013
    Ponchatoula/Hammond

You opened a can of worms here..lol

I'm in for a couple of SS if you can get them..

SouthernUnderGod

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2016
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I expect to have 4-6 around mid next month. When available I will post here. I had not planned on charging anyone if they can pick it up. The job location will be in Gonzales area.

It’s a crying shame that I had to PAY to have 43 hauled away a couple of months ago. If not, I would have had to rent a box truck to bring to BTR.

SouthernUnderGod

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2016
    Baton Rouge, LA
    If anyone needs something right now, I have bought 55 and 30 gallon drums from both Southern Scrap and BR Scrap and was satisfied. Be careful what you pick. Once I bought a 30 to make a smoke generator (dry ice) and found out the hard way that the barrel once contained chlordane.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    If anyone needs something right now, I have bought 55 and 30 gallon drums from both Southern Scrap and BR Scrap and was satisfied. Be careful what you pick. Once I bought a 30 to make a smoke generator (dry ice) and found out the hard way that the barrel once contained chlordane.

I'd be in for 2,Pretty sure my feeders are kas-saided

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    Different but if anyone wants a tote tank I have one free with pick up. Was given to me new but it's been sitting outside for years so it's just dirty.

Top Bottom