Join BayouShooter For Free
Meplat

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
    I despise ARFCOM

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Need a 55 gal drum EDIT ..Got one .

An old buddy of mine asked me to find him a 55 gal drum . His " burn Barrel " is rusted out and needs to be replaced . Anybody got one taking up space ?
    Baton Rouge area or reasonable drive . Thanks .

Got one !!
    Last edited by dantheman; September 16th, 2020 at 12:37 PM.
    I tried being normal once , I didn't like it .

Take a Card. Any Card.

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Been looking in the Lafayette area for a while. G'Luck!
    “We Sackett boys never killed anything we didn't need to eat unless it was coming at us.”

Marksman

User Info Menu

Our feed and seed in ponchatoula use to have them for 25 bucks each. Don't know if they still do.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Marksman

User Info Menu

How soon do you need them? Our company uses 50 gallon (truly 50, not 55) drums of DowSil 888 and 890 silicone. The product is in a plastic bag so the drum comes out completely clean. Some are stainless steel. We had to pay someone a couple of months ago to haul away 43 from a project in northwest MS! We will have some empties from a project next month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernUnderGod View Post
    How soon do you need them? Our company uses 50 gallon (truly 50, not 55) drums of DowSil 888 and 890 silicone. The product is in a plastic bag so the drum comes out completely clean. Some are stainless steel. We had to pay someone a couple of months ago to haul away 43 from a project in northwest MS! We will have some empties from a project next month.

If you can get Stainless steel drums I'm in.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1911 cool-aid drinker

User Info Menu

I need one for a burn barrel myself

Marksman

User Info Menu

I’m in for some metal drums to, I keep my chicken feed in them, squirrels chew trough the plastic drums lol

We are the hammer

User Info Menu

I'd be in for 2 of them, how much you sell em for?

I despise ARFCOM

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Hit me up when you get one . Plain old steel drum is fine . Thanks .
    I tried being normal once , I didn't like it .

Marksman

User Info Menu

You opened a can of worms here..lol

I'm in for a couple of SS if you can get them..