About Make Ready Firearms Training

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sep 12, 2020
    Covington
    Make Ready Firearms Training LLC will offer a host of classes and courses. Main class being Louisiana state chp class. I am a NRA and LSP certified instructor. I have over 30 years of firearm experience, over 20 years gunsmithing experience, 20 years tactical experience and over 10 years competitive shooting USPSA/IDPA pistol. My classes are held at my private range in Covington La. Classes range from beginner to advanced pistol, rifle or both together. I also will offer tactical classes, church class if tactical class is needed, situational class, steel only class and for the beginner before or after taking chp class a pistol confidence course. Full classes, group classes and private classes will be offered. Class prices and class schedules coming soon. If interested in any class please contact me at 504-450-2111 or email me at
    bobby8415remleh@yahoo.com
    — Louisiana concealed carry class $100
    — Group discount for 20 or more person class
    — Military & Veterans discount 20% off any class
    — First Responders discount 20% off any class

Thank You
    Robert Helmer

Last edited:
    Sep 12, 2020
    Covington
    Sorry guys didn’t realize I left out location. Prez is right Slidell is region. I am in Covington. On the instructor app for lsp they only had Slidell and New Orleans that was near me so they said put Slidell since it’s on the Northshore. They should let you write you city for region cause there’s only about 9 regions to chose from to cover all of Louisiana.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    greywolf15
    Top Bottom