Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    I see a midget?
    This is exactly what drives me to read some of these threads. When I see that Gator is commenting I have to go see what nuggets of wisdom and enlightenment he's dropping on us. Carry on, sir.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Redd508 View Post
    This is exactly what drives me to read some of these threads. When I see that Gator is commenting I have to go see what nuggets of wisdom and enlightenment he's dropping on us. Carry on, sir.
    Thank you Sir,Just doing my part !
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Whoever did the shooting definitely has some structural issues. Short, stocky, runs like a midget, etc. could be a young kid doing a gang initiation. Was not an average build. So Gator I agree with your line of thinking and have since the beginning. Possible short stout female.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

Shooter

User Info Menu

There is a gofundme account set up 100% benefit the two LA officers ambushed. I donated $10, a little something towards their recovery. The page states the officers involved will need multiple surgeries/mega expenses down the road of recovery. Just think about it.

FYI, Jacob Blake's gofundme page has collected 2.2 million dollars already. I'm sure Brees must have made a large donation.

Philonise Floyd has collected over 14.5 million dollars on the George Floyd memorial gofundme. (his brother) still active donation.

LA officers gofundme page: https://www.gofundme.com/f/back-the-...FLdjJF063r7g9U
    Last edited by John_; September 15th, 2020 at 08:58 AM.
    "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -- George Santayana

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by machinedrummer View Post
    Whoever did the shooting definitely has some structural issues. Short, stocky, runs like a midget, etc. could be a young kid doing a gang initiation. Was not an average build. So Gator I agree with your line of thinking and have since the beginning. Possible short stout female.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails like-button-2015-06.jpg  
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Seriously Misunderstood!

User Info Menu

This "attempted" cold blooded murder lays squarely at the feet of demorats! Their violent rhetoric urging people to distrust and oppose the police and state and federal law, along with the unapologetic calls for the dismantling of police, along with their support for the anarchists and criminals, is a by-product of their ideology and their dangerous and toxic blood-lust for power.

How on Earth can anyone (except complete lunatics, lemmings, and morons), watch those various videos and say to themselves, "yep; that is the party I want in power?"
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Hey LEO's all my BS aside.....Keep that head on a swivel...Always the copy-cats that can pop up everywhere !

User Info Menu

No way California’s strict gun laws should of protected those officers. This must be fake news

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Was the shooter a fell on? Was,it Registered?
    Did the Magazine hold more than 10 rounds?
    Was it close to a,School?
    I am sure there are few more but we have laws to stop this type of thing!

Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 340six View Post
    Was the shooter a fell on? Was,it Registered?
    Did the Magazine hold more than 10 rounds?
    Was it close to a,School?
    I am sure there are few more but we have laws to stop this type of thing!
    What you fail to grasp is people who ambush two cops sitting in their vehicle don't care about laws. Any laws for that matter. He just tried to murder two cops, you really think he's concerned about possibly breaking the laws you mentioned above?
    Last edited by John_; September 16th, 2020 at 01:10 PM.
    "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -- George Santayana