Join BayouShooter For Free
Meplat

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by John_ View Post
    What you fail to grasp is people who ambush two cops sitting in their vehicle don't care about laws. Any laws for that matter. He just tried to murder two cops, you really think he's concerned about possibly breaking the laws you mentioned above?
    Pretty sure that was sarcasm for the many laws that donít prevent anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by snipehunter7 View Post
    Pretty sure that was sarcasm for the many laws that don’t prevent anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh, ok, I missed that. My bad.
    "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -- George Santayana

Shooter

User Info Menu

Trump calls the two officers in ambush shooing: https://www.yahoo.com/gma/los-angele...170415097.html

I read a couple days ago the male officer was released from the hospital.

The reward money is up to $675,000 for information leading to the shooter's arrest. WOW, somebody gonna spill the beans.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/reward-wan...ry?id=73062985
    Last edited by John_; September 21st, 2020 at 03:51 PM.
    "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -- George Santayana

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

"When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Seriously Misunderstood!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    He was later charged with an additional count of attempted murder and possession of a firearm by a felon.

Familiar story!
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    He was later charged with an additional count of attempted murder and possession of a firearm by a felon.

Familiar story!
    Did you catch the ''Ghost'' pistol part?
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Seriously Misunderstood!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Did you catch the ''Ghost'' pistol part?
    I used to believe in second chances for first time felons, but all ended up either stealing from me, or trying to con somebody I know. I am of the mindset on felons; garbage in (prison), garbage out!
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!

Aware

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    I used to believe in second chances for first time felons, but all ended up either stealing from me, or trying to con somebody I know. I am of the mindset on felons; garbage in (prison), garbage out!
    From what I see the justice system is broken for the most part. It's too hard to get convictions, too easy to let them back out and for most don't have any problems going back in. That only breeds a class of "don't cares".

Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RM Holsters View Post
    From what I see the justice system is broken for the most part. It's too hard to get convictions, too easy to let them back out and for most don't have any problems going back in. That only breeds a class of "don't cares".
    And its getting worse every day. Libs have more compassion for offenders than support for the LE community. Libs want to strike down capital punishment, decriminalize most illegal drugs including cocaine and heroin, defund or disband the police. The criminal justice system is a revolving door today. Many sentences right now are suspended, moved to extended probation (covid impact and jails/prison overcrowding).

We are headed to a time of reckoning I believe. When citizens will have to actively defend themselves, their family, and property from thugs, robbers, and criminals. Things are accelerating rapidly right now. Violence, hate, rage, and increased lawlessness. Like the Boy Scouts stated/taught me some 50 years ago.....be prepared. Shoot now even the Boy Scouts are corrupted......child predators or worse.