Ambush attack on two L.A. cops sitting in their patrol vehicle.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snipehunter7

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 31, 2016
    Franklinton, LA
    What you fail to grasp is people who ambush two cops sitting in their vehicle don't care about laws. Any laws for that matter. He just tried to murder two cops, you really think he's concerned about possibly breaking the laws you mentioned above?

Pretty sure that was sarcasm for the many laws that don’t prevent anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Last edited:

RM Holsters

Aware
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 25, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I used to believe in second chances for first time felons, but all ended up either stealing from me, or trying to con somebody I know. I am of the mindset on felons; garbage in (prison), garbage out!

From what I see the justice system is broken for the most part. It's too hard to get convictions, too easy to let them back out and for most don't have any problems going back in. That only breeds a class of "don't cares".

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    From what I see the justice system is broken for the most part. It's too hard to get convictions, too easy to let them back out and for most don't have any problems going back in. That only breeds a class of "don't cares".

And its getting worse every day. Libs have more compassion for offenders than support for the LE community. Libs want to strike down capital punishment, decriminalize most illegal drugs including cocaine and heroin, defund or disband the police. The criminal justice system is a revolving door today. Many sentences right now are suspended, moved to extended probation (covid impact and jails/prison overcrowding).

We are headed to a time of reckoning I believe. When citizens will have to actively defend themselves, their family, and property from thugs, robbers, and criminals. Things are accelerating rapidly right now. Violence, hate, rage, and increased lawlessness. Like the Boy Scouts stated/taught me some 50 years ago.....be prepared. Shoot now even the Boy Scouts are corrupted......child predators or worse.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom