It’s a disease I tell you

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jonnygumbo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2020
    Thibodaux, LA
    I figured out that i am never satisfied and find a reason to get something else...But luckily im ocd about cleaning my guns so now i try to view getting another gun as something else i have to keep clean...and another thing i also end up regretting every gun ive ever sold lol

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    After several bouts of this disease I’ve learned not to trade or sell guns because I just buy them again later on :). Baby steps

Yeah, same here. I call it the "roach motel" phenomenon: Once they check in, they never check out. :dogkeke:

El Pozzinator

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    Denham springs LA
    Used to refer to the safe as “my gun black hole”... stuff got added to inventory but never removed. Then the wife lost her job. Been trying to get back to a point where we can rebuild the armory ever since. Just down to what I consider “work essentials” now.

Addiction, maybe. But it’s one which fosters proficiency or at least familiarity on many platforms in a good way. Sorta like working thru multiple translations of the Bible or Torah or Koran or whatever your moral anchor is... if it ain’t hurting anybody and it ain’t keeping milk out the fridge, then it’s disposable income and there’s much worse things you could spend it on than the “adult” equivalent of collectible inanimate objects. At least these ones have resale value...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Addiction, maybe. But it’s one which fosters proficiency or at least familiarity on many platforms in a good way. Sorta like working thru multiple translations of the Bible or Torah or Koran or whatever your moral anchor is... if it ain’t hurting anybody and it ain’t keeping milk out the fridge, then it’s disposable income and there’s much worse things you could spend it on than the “adult” equivalent of collectible inanimate objects. At least these ones have resale value...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You said it big guy...

:bowdown::bowdown:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom