Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    *Banned*

User Info Menu

Democratís donít care about election meddling

This is how I know that the left doesnít really care about election meddling, unless it doesnít work to their advantage.
    When leaders of other countries (Iraq, Libya) threatened our currency we went in and either killed or kidnapped them but some lowlife billionaire who is KNOWN to be manipulating our elections and judicial system has been skating for decades. I forget how many times Obama had sit downs with GEORGE SOROS in the White House to take directives, but it was a few. Anyone remember what he did with the Brit monetary system? Anyone wonder why neither the U.K. or Interpol never grabbed his sorry ass? He hasnít had to seek political asylum at any point and makes regular visits to the U.S. Things like this are how I know that weíve been sold out. This is how I know the payoffs have affected our country all the way up to POTUS for longer than my lifetime. This is also how I know that Trump doesnít fall into that category. He canít be bought and he also speaks out against Soros.

https://youtu.be/AAvAhNrgj2c
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

User Info Menu

Couldnít have said it better. Very infuriating and sobering. Weíve got an uphill battle, Magdump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marksman

User Info Menu

Fox News shut down Newt the other day. The swamp is deep and wide. It should be called drain the ocean. Thereís lots of huge sea creatures swimming around that need to be taken care of before they eat all the regular fish.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Is it possible Soros has threatened to file a slander suit if they made unsubstantiated allegations and Fox was covering their ass?

Expert in the field of wife avoidance

User Info Menu

We can let Mr. Gingrich himself answer that question.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...es-soros-cover

Looks substantiated to me.
    Last edited by davidd; September 18th, 2020 at 12:32 PM.
    USPSA #A74215

Sarcasm. Just another fine service I offer.

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

They are all above the law. They should be chagred and fined for everything then do. Heres Kamala
    https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world...ly/ar-BB199Ien

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by davidd View Post
    We can let Mr. Gingrich himself answer that question.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...es-soros-cover

Looks substantiated to me.
    The article you mentioned talks about various elections Soros' money has funded. But the article does not present any information that furthers the claim that Soros funds Antifa & BLM Riots. I'm not saying that I do or do not believe he is funding the riots. I am saying I don't recall seeing any direct evidence of any funding. And without any evidence, a slander lawsuit appears to be a reasonable explanation for why Fox would not want to endorse the idea Soros is behind the riots.

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

No matter who is funding the riots the problem with them and the reason they are still happening is that no one is prosecuting anyone that starts {incites} them or participates in the events. Also if a compay delivers pallets of bricks to the site they should be charged with a crime as well! As well as pay monetarily for the damges. They know all well that they are droping off bricks to be tossed to inflict damage to property as well as the police and civilians.

*Banned*

User Info Menu

Far as I can tell from the video, Newt was the only person speaking against Soros and he was quickly denounced and hushed. Too quickly if you think about it and by a guest at that. This and the way that FOX handled it tells me there have been previous briefings on the matter of George Soros. Apparently he’s untouchable, but why? I don’t think it’s about any threat of a lawsuit.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Yes, they quickly made it clear they didn't want to mention Soros. For me, the two most obvious reason would be losing money and not getting money. If it's not the threat of a lawsuit, could it be Fox is on his payroll and they don't want to bite the hand that feeds them?