Democrat’s don’t care about election meddling

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    This is how I know that the left doesn’t really care about election meddling, unless it doesn’t work to their advantage.
    When leaders of other countries (Iraq, Libya) threatened our currency we went in and either killed or kidnapped them but some lowlife billionaire who is KNOWN to be manipulating our elections and judicial system has been skating for decades. I forget how many times Obama had sit downs with GEORGE SOROS in the White House to take directives, but it was a few. Anyone remember what he did with the Brit monetary system? Anyone wonder why neither the U.K. or Interpol never grabbed his sorry ass? He hasn’t had to seek political asylum at any point and makes regular visits to the U.S. Things like this are how I know that we’ve been sold out. This is how I know the payoffs have affected our country all the way up to POTUS for longer than my lifetime. This is also how I know that Trump doesn’t fall into that category. He can’t be bought and he also speaks out against Soros.

https://youtu.be/AAvAhNrgj2c

Strick8

Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Jan 16, 2018
    Hammond, LA
    Couldn’t have said it better. Very infuriating and sobering. We’ve got an uphill battle, Magdump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Fox News shut down Newt the other day. The swamp is deep and wide. It should be called drain the ocean. There’s lots of huge sea creatures swimming around that need to be taken care of before they eat all the regular fish.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    We can let Mr. Gingrich himself answer that question.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/ludicrous-newt-gingrich-exposes-soros-cover

Looks substantiated to me.

The article you mentioned talks about various elections Soros' money has funded. But the article does not present any information that furthers the claim that Soros funds Antifa & BLM Riots. I'm not saying that I do or do not believe he is funding the riots. I am saying I don't recall seeing any direct evidence of any funding. And without any evidence, a slander lawsuit appears to be a reasonable explanation for why Fox would not want to endorse the idea Soros is behind the riots.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    No matter who is funding the riots the problem with them and the reason they are still happening is that no one is prosecuting anyone that starts {incites} them or participates in the events. Also if a compay delivers pallets of bricks to the site they should be charged with a crime as well! As well as pay monetarily for the damges. They know all well that they are droping off bricks to be tossed to inflict damage to property as well as the police and civilians.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Far as I can tell from the video, Newt was the only person speaking against Soros and he was quickly denounced and hushed. Too quickly if you think about it and by a guest at that. This and the way that FOX handled it tells me there have been previous briefings on the matter of George Soros. Apparently he’s untouchable, but why? I don’t think it’s about any threat of a lawsuit.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Yes, they quickly made it clear they didn't want to mention Soros. For me, the two most obvious reason would be losing money and not getting money. If it's not the threat of a lawsuit, could it be Fox is on his payroll and they don't want to bite the hand that feeds them?

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    Since we are talking about election meddling, I would like to start with the tech oligarks censoring their content, but obviously only for Conservatives.

If Russia buying ~ $100K worth of ads on Faceplant in 2016 is election meddling, please tell me how Google, Twatter, and Facepalm adjusting their search criteria and censoring completely innocuous content when it doesn't fit a leftist narrative or doesn't benefit a leftist cause isn't election meddling?

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    Yes, they quickly made it clear they didn't want to mention Soros. For me, the two most obvious reason would be losing money and not getting money. If it's not the threat of a lawsuit, could it be Fox is on his payroll and they don't want to bite the hand that feeds them?

Either of the scenarios you are have laid out are possible. It would make more sense to me that it would be the former (afraid of legal ramifications) as opposed to being on the take from Soros, but maybe that is just me being hopeful. Nothing would surprise me anymore with regards to media being political activists as opposed to reporting the news.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Either of the scenarios you are have laid out are possible. It would make more sense to me that it would be the former (afraid of legal ramifications) as opposed to being on the take from Soros, but maybe that is just me being hopeful. Nothing would surprise me anymore with regards to media being political activists as opposed to reporting the news.
    Yes, the propaganda machine is alive and well...and has in fact reached full maturity. Edward Bernays would be proud.

George Soros is a man who holds no public office, no high position, only a pocket full of money. Ok, a truckload of money. He is not generally loved by the public and is not considered a hero to any country. Some of the accusations made against him over the years are well substantiated and are no small matter on a crimes scale, yet I don’t know of any investigation by any country or law enforcement agency into his dealings.
    If that’s all anyone knew about the man, I think it should raise questions about his apparent immunity.

Last edited:

IBWP

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2019
    Monroe, LA
    Two female interviewers actually pulled rank on Newt. He was disappointingly like a deer in the headlights. I really dislike bratty TV employees!

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom