How bad will it be when Donald J Trump

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    After He Wins? I know it will be bad if he loses real bad! But he will lose no way!
    They are already making statements that they will not state he won. And not succeed after a clear loss. :eek3:
    We all know Hillery waited. But what if they just wait and wait and refuse will the riots and looting reach a biblical scale :rolleyes:

bowhtr1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2016
    US
    All I can say is hope for the best and prepare for the worst. Either way it will be bad until law and order is restored. Insurrection act will come into play.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Tboy

Moving forward
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Greenwell Springs
    Neither side will except a win/lose situation. But I believe only one side will riot if they lose.

Also think that Biden won’t concede no matter what and we won’t wake up the next morning knowing who the winner is.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    As much as I hate to say it but the republicans seem quick to fold and walk away. Maybe this will be different. I don’t believe the polls. There still may be a shake up in the Harris Biden camp. Hillary could still be inserted.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    As much as I hate to say it but the republicans seem quick to fold and walk away. Maybe this will be different. I don’t believe the polls. There still may be a shake up in the Harris Biden camp. Hillary could still be inserted.

Hillary is not a minority and the Demorats are demanding a minority female.

cyclone1970

Oldie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Covington LA
    Lots of projection. I hate to refer to a college psch course, but the Democraps worrying about violence sure is an example of that. I am pleased that Trump Republicans are not unprovoked, violent people. I do wonder about "provoked", however.

bowhtr1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2016
    US
    Neither side will except a win/lose situation. But I believe only one side will riot if they lose.

Also think that Biden won’t concede no matter what and we won’t wake up the next morning knowing who the winner is.
    Biden will wake up wondering if he won his Senate race.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    If he wins, mass pandemonium (already going on due to covid and riots anyway). Will be a **** show for years.

If he loses, God pray for us. We will lose our freedom of speech and will be forced to "align" with the left for be "cancelled".

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    I want first crack at a wager!

Well, I already have a wager with my 14-year old son.......and I'll share photos to Bayou Shooter IF Trump wins. If he does win I will wear a dress (maybe red), have my 11-year old daughter apply makeup and wig, I will wear panty hose and high heels & purse, carry a huge trump flag, wear a MAGA hat and walk through the streets of my neighborhood behind a golf cart with signs that I LOST THE BET!

Trust me, I hope I do lose, but I'm pretty confident I will not be wearing a dress in November!

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Well, I already have a wager with my 14-year old son.......and I'll share photos to Bayou Shooter IF Trump wins. If he does win I will wear a dress (maybe red), have my 11-year old daughter apply makeup and wig, I will wear panty hose and high heels & purse, carry a huge trump flag, wear a MAGA hat and walk through the streets of my neighborhood behind a golf cart with signs that I LOST THE BET!

Trust me, I hope I do lose, but I'm pretty confident I will not be wearing a dress in November!
    I retract my statement. I don’t wanna have anything to do with a man in a dress. I do wish you the best of luck however and hope that you are in a good part of town when you go for that stroll.

Last edited:

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    I retract my statement. I don’t wanna have anything to do with a man in a dress. I do wish you the best of luck however and hope that you are in a good part of town when you go for that stroll.

Mag, they do that in New Orleans every year, men in red dresses. The city made em take a year off (2020) due to covid.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    ........Ok, that’s just wrong. I didn’t need another reason to stay out of NOLA.

Wise choice buddy. They just cancelled their annual Decadence festival, heard it on the news. You just cannot imagine the sights you see in the Quarter, unbelievable. Me and GF about 15 years ago went to get a burger @ Port of Call on Esplanade. So after we finish right @ dusk we decide to take a walk down Bourbon to Canal. And it just happens to be the Decadence festival weekend. Mary was holding on to me for dear life. Among the sights was a circle jerk right on the street with maybe 7 or 8 males. And in another block on a second floor balcony in plain view were two guys having sex, one of em bent over. The city whores itself for tourist revenue (dollars), plain and simple. Mary and I fled the area.

Hardtack

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 1, 2020
    New Orleans
    Win or lose, it will likely be bad. The Antifa vermin are planning an *occupation* outside the White House from now until the election, so their folks are in position. There’s already a slew of litigation around the country. And Trump himself is undermining confidence in the vote, not good. Looks like we learned nothing from the 2000 fiasco. Guess we’ll be hearing from Al Gore again.

Looks like the liberals have cornered at least two key areas - education and the media - which shapes or at least influences how people think and what they believe. Conservatives need to counter this or be a rump party. Trump rode into the White House on discontent with the agenda being pushed by the left (political correctness being a prime example, which is the central affront to free speech). I suspect that well of discontent is as deep as ever, especially in light of the riots and attack on the fundamental role of police, etc. But it may need to be about more than just a no vote to that agenda.

in the meantime, fasten you’re seatbelts because it’s going to get bumpy. Lots of surprises coming from both sides.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    in the meantime, fasten you’re seatbelts because it’s going to get bumpy. Lots of surprises coming from both sides.

You ain't kidding. Just read the news and statements from both parties/houses of Congress concerning filling RBG's seat before the first of the year. If covid, a potus election, and the unrest/protests in our country wasn't enough, now we have a fight to fill a scotus seat. Oh and kali is burning and 5 tropical storms in the Atlantic.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    I am willing to wager at least one good paycheck that there is something BIG taking place before the end of the year. At this point I would not be surprised at all to see a fake alien invasion, EMP, large scale bombing / domestic terrorism uprising (much more than is already taking place), ect...
    There is so much going on, on so many different fronts that it's hard to take it all in.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom