How bad will it be when Donald J Trump

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    He may be but thinks if you are looking at comedy and other entertainment it should be entertainment and leave the politics out.
    I am sick to death with the whole leftist bring pushed in places where it should not be.
    If I go to a right or left wing event it is understood that is the way it will be.

I totally agree. Cobert (or however you spell his name) has been a complete idiot for the past 4 years. Way too obvious. His show has been nothing but an hour of Trump bashing every night since Trump won. I actually use to watch it before then.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Hard to tell because as far as I know there were no riots recorded in the bible. :)

I'm with you. Noah and fam floated away before they could riot. And the masses drowned.

The closest I can think of is the stoning of Stephen in Acts 7. A crowd of men rushed him and physically assaulted/drove him out of town then stoned him to death. Saul (later the apostle Paul) was watching.

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    I totally agree. Cobert (or however you spell his name) has been a complete idiot for the past 4 years. Way too obvious. His show has been nothing but an hour of Trump bashing every night since Trump won. I actually use to watch it before then.

Same. He used to be funny and now he's just sad.

I used to enjoy watching John Stewart too on the daily show. The new guy they have is just terrible. Unfunny and constantly race baits.

Both the Colbert Report and Daily Show heavily leaned left but they still focused on comedy first and they made me laugh on many occasions even when I disagreed with the message.

MilOperator

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Metairie, LA.
    I'm with you. Noah and fam floated away before they could riot. And the masses drowned.

The closest I can think of is the stoning of Stephen in Acts 7. A crowd of men rushed him and physically assaulted/drove him out of town then stoned him to death. Saul (later the apostle Paul) was watching.

Yea, I wouldn't really call that a riot though... maybe a gang murder. Can you imagine a large group of rock bearing Hebrews confronting the Roman army and living to tell the tale? Me neither. It's gotten really out of hand here. I can understand people getting angry and protesting if an innocent person gets hurt or killed but when a criminal bites it in a gun battle with the police? That's insane to riot over that. The end goal is "defund the police" but what are they gonna do when it happens? Back to 1800s street justice and in my history books that didn't go so well for certain groups of people. Just saying.

MilOperator

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Metairie, LA.
    Same. He used to be funny and now he's just sad.

I used to enjoy watching John Stewart too on the daily show. The new guy they have is just terrible. Unfunny and constantly race baits.

Both the Colbert Report and Daily Show heavily leaned left but they still focused on comedy first and they made me laugh on many occasions even when I disagreed with the message.

Yep. When I want to unwind from a hard day the last thing I want to hear is more politics. I haven't watched cable in 6 months. I stream everything now. I might as well dump the cable box.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    It's gotten really out of hand here. I can understand people getting angry and protesting if an innocent person gets hurt or killed but when a criminal bites it in a gun battle with the police? That's insane to riot over that. The end goal is "defund the police" but what are they gonna do when it happens? Back to 1800s street justice and in my history books that didn't go so well for certain groups of people. Just saying.

I agree 100% with you. How can you protest for justice when you block the freeway or Interstate seeking attention but breaking the law, or riot and loot while seeking justice? Or burn somebody's business who did no harm to you? Or attack the police?

The simple fact is BLM is pure BS. If BLM, why do they murder each other 10 times more than any LEO involved shootings? They spew BS, plain and simple. And use any opportunity to loot and steal anything of value. Tvs, beer, cigarettes, steaks, sneakers, luggage.....you name it.

swampgeauxfur

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2020
    Shreveport, Louisiana
    I agree 100% with you. How can you protest for justice when you block the freeway or Interstate seeking attention but breaking the law, or riot and loot while seeking justice? Or burn somebody's business who did no harm to you? Or attack the police?

The simple fact is BLM is pure BS. If BLM, why do they murder each other 10 times more than any LEO involved shootings? They spew BS, plain and simple. And use any opportunity to loot and steal anything of value. Tvs, beer, cigarettes, steaks, sneakers, luggage.....you name it.

Now, don't take this the wrong way. I'm 1000% in agreement with ya. These rioters need dealt with and with no sympathy either. And the looters... well, I hope they won't come my way. Or old US Law Shield'll soon follow. But I think there's some truth into what their saying. Yes. Black lives do matter. Along with White lives. And Brown lives. And Blue lives. And there's plenty of folk I know..Hell good friends, that lead black and blue lives. To me All Lives Matter, don't matter what color you is.

But I ain't naive enough to believe it's just Antifa and BLM causing a ruckus. Look, perpetuating ill-gotten circumstances to further entrench your enemies has been a part of war and battle since the beginning of time. And many of those trying to make these rioters look worse have been caught doing so. The problem in this situation is that these rioters don't need any extra help to make themselves look bad. They doin a mighty fine job on dey own.

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    True but not sure how that differs from most LSM shows and “News” broadcasts

Top Bottom