How bad will it be when Donald J Trump

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    Well, I already have a wager with my 14-year old son.......and I'll share photos to Bayou Shooter IF Trump wins. If he does win I will wear a dress (maybe red), have my 11-year old daughter apply makeup and wig, I will wear panty hose and high heels & purse, carry a huge trump flag, wear a MAGA hat and walk through the streets of my neighborhood behind a golf cart with signs that I LOST THE BET!

Trust me, I hope I do lose, but I'm pretty confident I will not be wearing a dress in November!

What unspeakable task will your son endure, should the wager go your way?

Remind me never to gamble with you. Stakes are way too high.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I am willing to wager at least one good paycheck that there is something BIG taking place before the end of the year. At this point I would not be surprised at all to see a fake alien invasion, EMP, large scale bombing / domestic terrorism uprising (much more than is already taking place), ect...
    There is so much going on, on so many different fronts that it's hard to take it all in.
    You may be right. We are prolly overdue for a false flag event.

So, did they ever concede that the Pentagon was not hit by a commercial airliner?

My thoughts are, with what was pulled off on that fateful September day, there is nothing they can’t get away with. There are still people who believe it was jihadi’s that did the demolition on the twin towers. My dad calls it Kennedy II..... and speaking of, JFK didn’t stir the pot (read swamp here) near as much as Trump, so....
    Idk, anyone think they have another assassination in them? Would the nation buy the load of crap that would attempt to explain it if it happened? Would that be the final straw that finally gets the constitution loving right wing to finally fight back?

You might be onto something.

Last edited:

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La

So, did they ever concede that the Pentagon was not hit by a commercial airliner?

My thoughts are, with what was pulled off on that fateful September day, there is nothing they can’t get away with. There are still people who believe it was jihadi’s that did the demolition on the twin towers. My dad calls it Kennedy II..... and speaking of, JFK didn’t stir the pot (read swamp here) near as much as Trump, so....
    Idk, anyone think they have another assassination in them? Would the nation buy the load of crap that would attempt to explain it if it happened? Would that be the final straw that finally gets the constitution loving right wing to finally fight back?

Blows my mind that there are still large numbers of people out there that believe the official narrative of 9/11. There are so many oddities that do not line up with the story and the actual evidence. Don't forget about building 7, just as much if not more of a smoking gun than the pentagon.

I don't know if an assassination works in their favor at this point. If that were to happen, it would only further strengthen their opposition. This only applies though, if Trump is actually genuine and not just another illusion of choice given to us.
    I want to believe that he is genuine and for the most part I do, but you have to remember what we are dealing with, they are very capable of putting on a grand show. Either way, I believe we will find out just how real he is very soon.

Something to add in case you've missed it, Trump offered Assange a pardon recently in exchange for giving up his source. Even though, we all know who that source is (his name is Seth Rich!), Trump really should pardon Julian anyway.

Fugum

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Metairie

My biggest issue with the official version of events is that one of the most strategic, heavily guarded, buildings in the country, if not the free world, had almost no cameras to capture the event? We're stuck with 2 frames from someone's potato camera as evidence?

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Anyone who asks themselves what drove Trump to basically give up his Billionaire lifestyle and put up with years of daily attacks from the left and the media should come up with the reasons he gave decades ago. He’s a patriot. He didn’t need the job, has absolutely nothing to gain by taking the job and has undoubtedly busted his ass and suffered losses and relentless attacks. I don’t think it was to fuel his ego. I don’t think it was for any personal gain. I don’t think he wanted to be a politician. But if anyone would like to offer a better answer as to his motives I’ll listen.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Anyone who asks themselves what drove Trump to basically give up his Billionaire lifestyle and put up with years of daily attacks from the left and the media should come up with the reasons he gave decades ago. He’s a patriot. He didn’t need the job, has absolutely nothing to gain by taking the job and has undoubtedly busted his ass and suffered losses and relentless attacks. I don’t think it was to fuel his ego. I don’t think it was for any personal gain. I don’t think he wanted to be a politician. But if anyone would like to offer a better answer as to his motives I’ll listen.
    No, I certainly agree. However, I keep an open mind for the possibility that nothing is as it seems.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    No, I certainly agree. However, I keep an open mind for the possibility that nothing is as it seems.
    Well, it seems like to me that Trump had absolutely nothing to gain by taking on the establishment and calling out all the swamp creatures except the satisfaction of at least having tried to return our country to some degree of its former self. I think it’s as he’s professed for decades. He’s a patriot, and wants the country to be great again. I remember him speaking publicly about it since the 80’s, and he was asked on more than one occasion if he’d consider running for president and he always humbly stated or hinted that he would not. I find it more believable that he decided maybe he should at least try.
    I guess Occam’s razor doesn’t work for everybody.

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    What unspeakable task will your son endure, should the wager go your way?

Remind me never to gamble with you. Stakes are way too high.

Same for him except he carries a Biden sign (If I can find one) - I told him we will dress him to look like Nancy Pelosi or HRC!

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    The show went from Johnny to Leno who says he always stayed 100% neutral. Who said he thinks what Jimmy is doing is the wrong road to take.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    He may be but thinks if you are looking at comedy and other entertainment it should be entertainment and leave the politics out.
    I am sick to death with the whole leftist bring pushed in places where it should not be.
    If I go to a right or left wing event it is understood that is the way it will be.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Leno is a liberal ****tard -- he Rob Reiner, Barbra Streisand, and John Legend will host Biden's fundraiser.
    https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...n-fundraiser-with-rob-reiner-and-john-legend/

↑ +1. 98% of Hollywood is ****tard liberals. Who make ridiculous incomes directly from us, the American public. Tv, movies, commercials, products, performing, music, yada yada.

Think about this, Patrick Mahomes just signed a 10 year mega contract and caught up with Judge Judy. $45,000,000 annual income. And she isn't alone by a long shot. Ellen Degeneres (a Metairie native) rakes in 80 million dollars a year. Doing what exactly?

Last edited:

Trailboss

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Norwood LA
    ↑ +1. 98% of Hollywood is ****tard liberals. Who make ridiculous incomes directly from us, the American public. Tv, movies, commercials, products, performing, music, yada yada.

Think about this, Patrick Mahomes just signed a 10 year mega contract and caught up with Judge Judy. $45,000,000 annual income. And she isn't alone by a long shot. Ellen Degeneres (a Metairie native) rakes in 80 million dollars a year. Doing what exactly?

Wait, is that Canadian dollars? ..... I thought they all moved to Canada 3.5 years ago?

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    The conduct the Dims (no typo) are displaying right now is disgusting, as usual. :rolleyes:

These bleepers have carried out attempted coups against this President at least twice since he's been in office- and now they have the nerve to demand he meet them halfway with this nomination? Uh, no.

They're attempting yet another power grab- making threats to fundamentally change the entire political/judicial system in their favor. That won't go over well. Most of the country doesn't want to be controlled by four cities and their far-left politics.

lottem

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2012
    QUOTE:
    Thomas Sowell put it this way: *If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.* Note that he did not say *the government* or *the police department.* He said YOU.

Interesting Articles:

https://www.newswars.com/likely-tim...-election-day-markets-terrorism-insurrection/

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/09/no_matter_who_wins_in_2020_there_will_be_blood.html

https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...b-analyst-predicts-balkanization-of-us/58945/

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom