Ginsburg dead at 87

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Abby Normal

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    I call it Arkinside. RBG missed her time to exit gracefully when obummer was still in office. She thought she would leave when Killory was prez.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Trump's statement on FB (4 hours old):

m91oszp17xgm3mmcxt9.jpg

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Great news, How old is Nancy?

When i walked in my wife told me I guess I am not a nice guy. I asked if a house landed on her and a girl took her red shoes?

What a simplistic, childish and Judgmental viewpoint! You must have had an easy life if you take delight in the cancer death of a married woman who has children. I don’t think you have any idea what it is like to watch a family member go through that.
    You really should keep that trash to yourself.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Great news, How old is Nancy?

It was not great news for me when I took emergency leave from the Marines so that I could watch my Mother die from cancer. A few years later, I switched to Reserve duty so that I could take care of my Aunt while she had cancer treatment. I watched her die with my Grandmother and Sister.
    I take absolutely no pleasure when I hear of anyone having to go through that.

Even President Trump has been very respectful here. He understands how her family feels after loosing his brother recently.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    I look forward to the debauchery. It'll be a woman nomination. Wonder if the left will bring out male rape accusers from her college days.......

Biden allready says be has 2 picks if he is elected. Both black and females.
    Justice Leondra Kruger of the California Supreme Court, and Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson of the federal district court in Washington, D.C.

Last edited:

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Biden allready says be has 2 picks if he is elected. Both black and females.
    Justice Leondra Kruger of the California Supreme Court, and Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson of the federal district court in Washington, D.C.

Oh look 340six,Someone wants to have a liberal pity party on this page....Like Ginsburg gave a crap about us unwashed masses...Boo Hoo Boo Hoo

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Oh look 340six,Someone wants to have a liberal pity party on this page....Like Ginsburg gave a crap about us unwashed masses...Boo Hoo Boo Hoo

I don't think 323MAR wants to hold a liberal pity party here. Try to think about watching ur mother and aunt expire from cancer, on a personal level. You two hit a nerve, a raw painful personal nerve. Taking pleasure and reveling in someone's death is pretty sick really. RBG has a family, children and grandchildren too. I don't agree with many of her decisions and her ethos, but I respect the woman for her career, hard work, and dedication. Even Trump showed dignity and respect in his public statement concerning RBG's death.

Please just let it go and give 323MAR the respect he deserves too. Just walk away from this one.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    What a simplistic, childish and Judgmental viewpoint! You must have had an easy life if you take delight in the cancer death of a married woman who has children. I don’t think you have any idea what it is like to watch a family member go through that.

I myself am in remission from stage 3.
    So I now 1st hand.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Sorry for your loss my mother died from cancer as well.
    As far as the Judge how she died has nothing to do with the fact that she should gave stepped down but choose to stay.
    In my opinion she was not capable of doing the job properly anymore.
    And did so wrongly.
    If Potus can no longer do his job he can be Removed.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    As far as the Judge how she died has nothing to do with the fact that she should gave stepped down but choose to stay.
    In my opinion she was not capable of doing the job properly anymore.
    And did so wrongly.

What is the basis for your opinion? How was she incapable of performing her job? Do you know her personally?

Do you have any citations or links to where RBG was deemed physically or mentally incompetent to remain as a sitting judge on scotus?

Last edited:

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    What is the basis for your opinion? How was she incapable of performing her job? Do you know her personally?

Do you have any citations or links to where RBG was deemed physically or mentally incompetent to remain as a sitting judge on scotus?

She did appear to look that way. Again is my opinion I am no expert but she did look to be half asleep or falling asleep at times as was sick.
    I myself as well as my mother were treated for cancer I know 1st hand what physical deterioration is and it leaves you not able to perform. At that point, she should have stepped down. And let someone else who was able to do the job properly do it.
    That is my opinion

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    She did appear to look that way. Again is my opinion I am no expert but she did look to be half asleep or falling asleep at times as was sick.
    I myself as well as my mother were treated for cancer I know 1st hand what physical deterioration is and it leaves you not able to perform. At that point, she should have stepped down. And let someone else who was able to do the job properly do it.
    That is my opinion

And everyone has an opinion. But you judge her by what you saw in the media and in pictures. By your own admission you don't know her personally, you don't know factually how she actually functioned in her position as a judge in her last years.

That's a pretty shallow and ignorant appraisal imo. Just my opinion.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    When Nancy takes a dirt nap I plan to throw a party.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    And everyone has an opinion. But you judge her by what you saw in the media and in pictures. By your own admission you don't know her personally, you don't know factually how she actually functioned in her position as a judge in her last years.

Thank you for being a voice of reason here!

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington

Is it your opinion that she was of sound mind and wasn’t a hindrance to things getting done in the Supreme Court, if so, is your opinion also based on media coverage?

Top Bottom