Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

XD-GEM

Premium Member

User Info Menu

NOPD Releases Video of Officer Involved Vehicular Death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvx84Z1ypLI

I travel through this intersection on a daily basis. Pedestrians and cyclists regularly ignore the traffic signals. I have nearly hit several of them at different times.

An "eyewitness" to the crash said that the cop drove recklessly and tried to beat the light. A city crime-camera was right there because it's a frequent crime area. The video completely contradicts the "witness" and supports the officer.

enthusiast

User Info Menu

That sucks, I used to work across the street from that intersection. Not a good area to be in. Both Garden Oaks and Westbend parkway is filled with section 8 tenants, many of which have mental health issues.
    Stephen

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Awesome.
    Now what can be done about this witness and when can we expect some justice? Although I seriously doubt she gave a sworn statement...
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by noob View Post
    That sucks, I used to work across the street from that intersection. Not a good area to be in. Both Garden Oaks and Westbend parkway is filled with section 8 tenants, many of which have mental health issues.
    THIS!

On Target

User Info Menu

I hit a pedestrian in the middle of Poydras about 10 years ago. It was an Female, late 60's, I was in the far left lane headed north towords the dome/interstate, she just comes out of the bushes/median directly into my lane, I had just enough to floor the brakes and smash my horn, my side mirror broke off on her body, crazy part is when I stopped and asked if she was okay, she started running.... so I called it in and the police almost didn't believe me...

User Info Menu

I think its called... Natural Selection?