Hunting club.... any openings?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longdude17

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I know it’s late, but with work and family, I plum forgot to keep my eyes & ears out for a hunting club.

Anyone know of a hunting club within an hours drive of Port Allen that’s still accepting members??

I’ve got my own camper and gear.... just looking for somewhere close to home to hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ronin1000

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I know it’s late, but with work and family, I plum forgot to keep my eyes & ears out for a hunting club.

Anyone know of a hunting club within an hours drive of Port Allen that’s still accepting members??

I’ve got my own camper and gear.... just looking for somewhere close to home to hunt.

This may be a silly question, but what type of hunting are you looking for?
    I would assume that you are a deer hunter, but I figured i would ask if you are you looking for some waterfowl hunting?

longdude17

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I’m looking for all the above... mostly squirrel and deer hunt, would love to get back into duck hunting, it’s been 10yrs since I lost my last lease.

Xeon64

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Prairieville, LA
    Getting into hunting clubs is difficult. Mostly you have to know someone to get in. Then there is the issue of what you want to hunt. I am in a Club that is Deer Hunting only. Even though there are tons of other game.

I have been trying to get into some Clubs in Livingston near hwy 42 / 22 area to no avail. I do not know anyone in those clubs.

There are some pretty nice deer clubs near Port Allen.

I’m looking for all the above... mostly squirrel and deer hunt, would love to get back into duck hunting, it’s been 10yrs since I lost my last lease.

Top Bottom