Burris

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stinkysix

Rating - 97.9%
    46   1   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Denham Springs
    Had a Fastfire 3 on a 22 pistol that i keep in a messenger bag i carry and it must have flipped over or i put it in upside down and i usually just drop it down when i get home, i took it out to shoot and noticed the glass window was cracked up. I sent an email to Burris stating that i needed to have it repaired and to give me a price. They told me to send it in and it would be covered by warrenty.
    I told them it was my faulty handling and would pay but they said send it in. Its been 2 weeks and i got a box today with a brand new FF3 in it. I will look at my guns this week and see what i could use from Burris because i will buy something from them soon.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    That's what you call great customer service. I own two FF3s on pistols and I am very pleased with them. I have yet to replace a battery...5000 hours of service on a battery per Burris. The only way it could be better is if the unit had an auto sleep/wake mode like a Holosun unit I own, but the FF3 sell for much less and mine are on range toys anyway. A Canik SFX and a Ruger Mk IV.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Had a Fastfire 3 on a 22 pistol that i keep in a messenger bag i carry and it must have flipped over or i put it in upside down and i usually just drop it down when i get home, i took it out to shoot and noticed the glass window was cracked up. I sent an email to Burris stating that i needed to have it repaired and to give me a price. They told me to send it in and it would be covered by warrenty.
    I told them it was my faulty handling and would pay but they said send it in. Its been 2 weeks and i got a box today with a brand new FF3 in it. I will look at my guns this week and see what i could use from Burris because i will buy something from them soon.
    Great to know. Thanks for sharing. I had a similar response from C-More with a STS I bought used.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Great to know how good there customer service is thanks for posting.
    I have had the same as service with Colt, S&W as,well as Ruger.

SMR412

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 30, 2014
    P-ville
    I have a lot of Burris stuff and will continue to buy from them.
    One scope bought new would not hold zero, a simple phone call and just like OP had a new one in couple weeks.

Jbird22

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2010
    I have 2 FF2's and at least 3 rifle scopes made by Burris and have been very pleased with them all. Glad their CS dept got you fixed up!

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom