Here we go...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    The Strike Industries Link foregrip is only available in one model that fits both keymod and m-lok. The Strike Industries Link handstop is only available in one model that fits both keymod and m-lok. Slate Black Industries is only available in m-lok. And you felt like you would be helpful by suggesting an item that would obviously not fit on the rail I have. Yeah, that seems more reasonable than you wanting to boost your post count. I mean, it's not you seem to try to reply to as many threads as possible even if you're not adding anything to the conversation.
    Oh right, I knew all that info about your rifle and considered that.... NOT
    Is there a slight chance a 2 inch rail section would fit on the gun? Did you not notice the stop is made to fit on a picatinny rail?
    I hope everyone is following along here. There’s only one thing that should be obvious.
    Same old attitude, different day.
    And my post count? Do I get a prize at some point? Why do you think I care about my post count? I just don’t understand why a moderator would incite conflict or try and persuade anyone to not post. The reason you give for the insult is too weak to consider. Pretty sure folks here see you’re just making trouble. Want me to abstain from posting? Do my posts bother you? Is there anyone else you’d like to keep from posting? Do you realize how ridiculous and snide your last couple of posts here are?

Seriously Perez, if you’re gonna act that way when I’m truly trying to offer something, maybe you should search your own soul.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    If it's not too much to ask, could you guys kindly relocate the useless pissing contest to someone else's thread? I'm trying to cuddle new rifle in peace

f39164c83c132f3f332e334b46673c0f.jpg

Yeah sorry bro. I did not start that and I know i should not even have acknowledged the remarks. I will try my best to ignore the provocations

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Oh right, I knew all that info about your rifle and considered that.... NOT
    Is there a slight chance a 2 inch rail section would fit on the gun? Did you not notice the stop is made to fit on a picatinny rail?

I already knew the stop is made to fit a picatinny rail. I have one mounted on the front of a dedicated 22lr ar pistol with a 4" barrel to make sure my hand doesn't go in front of the muzzle. I also noticed my rail doesn't have a picatinny rail on the bottom of the handguard. Could I add one? Sure. But why? There are much better m-lok accessories available without having to add the depth of a rail section.

I hope everyone is following along here. There’s only one thing that should be obvious.
    Same old attitude, different day.
    And my post count? Do I get a prize at some point?

No, which is why some of your posts surprise me.

Why do you think I care about my post count?

I can't even begin to imagine.

I just don’t understand why a moderator would incite conflict or try and persuade anyone to not post.

I'm not posting as a moderator. And I'm neither inciting conflict not trying to persuade anyone to not post. But if you're going to jump in with a suggestion that obviously won't work with the setup that has been presented, it's not my job to make you feel all warm and fuzzy for contributing. And if you, or anyone else for that matter, think my posts cross the line, the little triangle at the bottom of the post is to report the post.

The reason you give for the insult is too weak to consider. Pretty sure folks here see you’re just making trouble.

We were having a nice conversation about foregrips and hand stops. There was no trouble being made.

Want me to abstain from posting?

No.

Do my posts bother you?

No.

Is there anyone else you’d like to keep from posting?

There's nobody at all I'd like to keep from posting.

Do you realize how ridiculous and snide your last couple of posts here are?

Seriously Perez, if you’re gonna act that way when I’m truly trying to offer something, maybe you should search your own soul.

Oh, thank you so much, sir, for suggesting an item that would clearly not fit. I hope it wasn't too much of an inconvenience to make that useless suggestion.

Better?

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Ok Perez, here ya go.
    I dug around in my parts boxes and dug these out this morning after work. They aren’t brand new but they are in new condition and they’re free. If you see something you wanna try, I’ll gladly ship it to any addy you give. If it works for you, you’re welcome to it. If not, pass it on to someone else. The two Unity Tactical VFG’s have hardware for both key mod and M-lok rails.
    If these are not what your looking for, please don’t let it aggravate you to the point of insults. It is not my intent to cause you aggravation.

9cf846dfd9597aeb2d4dc5729beafe09.jpg

23c490965a125383e9e689f49c8a43fe.jpg

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I already knew the stop is made to fit a picatinny rail. I have one mounted on the front of a dedicated 22lr ar pistol with a 4" barrel to make sure my hand doesn't go in front of the muzzle. I also noticed my rail doesn't have a picatinny rail on the bottom of the handguard. Could I add one? Sure. But why? There are much better m-lok accessories available without having to add the depth of a rail section.

I'm not posting as a moderator. And I'm neither inciting conflict not trying to persuade anyone to not post. But if you're going to jump in with a suggestion that obviously won't work with the setup that has been presented, it's not my job to make you feel all warm and fuzzy for contributing.

Oh, thank you so much, sir, for suggesting an item that would clearly not fit. I hope it wasn't too much of an inconvenience to make that useless suggestion.

Better?

From your posts I wondered if you had posted a picture of your rifle earlier and I missed it or something. I didn’t see anything in your post that pointed out the item I suggested clearly would not fit, as you say, but again, I can’t clearly see things about your rifle like you say you can because I’m not looking at your rifle. Sorry if what I offer doesn’t work out, but to make such a nasty big deal about something anyone is offering is really unnecessary. Might it be easier to just ignore the post?

Last edited:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Ok Perez, here ya go.
    I dug around in my parts boxes and dug these out this morning after work. They aren’t brand new but they are in new condition and they’re free. If you see something you wanna try, I’ll gladly ship it to any addy you give. If it works for you, you’re welcome to it. If not, pass it on to someone else. The two Unity Tactical VFG’s have hardware for both key mod and M-lok rails.
    If these are not what your looking for, please don’t let it aggravate you to the point of insults. It is not my intent to cause you aggravation.

9cf846dfd9597aeb2d4dc5729beafe09.jpg

23c490965a125383e9e689f49c8a43fe.jpg

Thank you for the offer. I will pass at this time. I got in touch with Strike Industries, that have a great professional purchase program, and I’m going to try out the curved fore grip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    From your posts I wondered if you had posted a picture of your rifle earlier and I missed it or something. I didn’t see anything in your post that pointed out the item I suggested clearly would not fit, as you say, but again, I can’t clearly see things about your rifle like you say you can because I’m not looking at your rifle. Sorry if what I offer doesn’t work out, but to make such a nasty big deal about something anyone is offering is really unnecessary. Might it be easier to just ignore the post?

Some of the referenced hardware was m-lok/keymod only. Unless you thought I managed to attach m-lok or keymod to a picatinny rail, you wouldn’t need to see the rifle. And I didn’t reply to your post. I replied to a post from Dave. You then replied to me. Might it have been easier to just ignore the post?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom