Join BayouShooter For Free
Meplat

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38
  1. #21
    We are the hammer

    User Info Menu

    Wow dude just called the President of the United States a clown on television during a debate.... Yikes!

    Has there ever been a debate this crazy? I feel like I'm watching a reality TV show!

  2. #22
    Marksman

    Gold Member

    User Info Menu

    Trumps flag is bigger than Bidens.....burp !
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

    Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

  3. #23
    -Global Mod-

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Bosco View Post
    Wow dude just called the President of the United States a clown on television during a debate.... Yikes!

    Has there ever been a debate this crazy? I feel like I'm watching a reality TV show!
    Jerry Springer should have moderated it

  4. #24
    We are the hammer

    User Info Menu

    I really hope President Trump ends the debate with "You're Fired!"

  5. #25
    _________

    Premium Member

    User Info Menu

    Joe Biden's response on how he will deal with racism is....

    The biggest issue in the suburbs is COVID-19.

  6. #26
    Marksman

    Premium Member

    User Info Menu

    My wife is listening to the debate.

    I'm no fan of Trump, but he is absolutely owning Biden. Biden sounds like a weak little twit.

    Mike
    ΦΒΚ. Honi soit qui mal y pense.

  7. #27
    -Global Mod-

    User Info Menu

    Well it took some time but he Finnaly said Crooked Hillary

  8. #28
    Shooter

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by RaleighReloader View Post
    My wife is listening to the debate.

    I'm no fan of Trump, but he is absolutely owning Biden. Biden sounds like a weak little twit.

    Mike
    I watched all of it. Just proves Biden is no fast thinker. Took him two or three times to correct himself on data number quotes, several times. Trump pounded him about his son Hunter and it def rattled Biden. The news summations after called Trump a bully and no one has ever seen a presidential debate like this one, ever.
    Last edited by John_; September 29th, 2020 at 09:32 PM.
    "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -- George Santayana

  9. #29
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    I was really disappointed tonight.
    Trump missed so many opportunities.
    He could have responded to the debunked "Very Fine People" hoax.
    As to lockdowns, he could have brought up Spain Vs. Sweden.
    He should've pushed harder on Biden's refusal to answer about packing the Supreme Court.
    Middle East peace treaties didn't even come up, Kosovo/Serbia either.
    I found it hard to believe that Biden managed not to blow it.
    Trump was Trump, but I wish he'd have toned it down a little.
    "Civility is an illusion; savagery is the default state of humanity."
    - Quinlan

  10. #30
    On Target

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Hermit View Post
    I was really disappointed tonight.
    Trump missed so many opportunities.
    He could have responded to the debunked "Very Fine People" hoax.
    As to lockdowns, he could have brought up Spain Vs. Sweden.
    He should've pushed harder on Biden's refusal to answer about packing the Supreme Court.
    Middle East peace treaties didn't even come up, Kosovo/Serbia either.
    I found it hard to believe that Biden managed not to blow it.
    Trump was Trump, but I wish he'd have toned it down a little.
    100% agree. He could have also hit a homerun out of the gate when talking about SCOTUS. Rather than going with the Obama tactic of tauntingly saying elections have consequences, he could have simply reiterated that it is his Constitutional duty and also point out Jimmy Carterís court appointments after he lost an election in 1980. Court appointments that Biden likely voted for! But I fear that he came off as the bully that the media accuses him of being.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •