Join BayouShooter For Free
Meplat

Page 1 of 5 12 ... LastLast
    We are the hammer

User Info Menu

Only in Florida... Dash camera captures man shooting through own windshield

https://www.wesh.com/article/dash-ca...ounty/34196960

A dashcam caught a man shooting through his own windshield at another driver on the 417 in Orange County. The man said he opened fire because the other driver flashed a gun at him first.

The driver, Marco Mazzetta, posted the video on YouTube. He said he was trying to defend himself because he believes he, or his passengers were in danger of being shot.

The in car-video shows another car driving aggressively. At one point, it gets extremely close to Mazzetta’s truck. He says he tapped the brakes and the other car bumped him then speeds around him.

Later, the second car slows down and Mazzetta says that driver pulled out a gun and pointed it at him. That’s when Mazzetta says he took out his own gun and fired because he feared the other man, was going to shoot him.

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

That was incredibly foolish to shoot through the windshield at that distance and angle.

Shooter

User Info Menu

I bet those ears were ringing. Great road rage resolution strategy, just ask Racquel Smith.
    "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -- George Santayana

On Target

User Info Menu

Road rage at 101mph, what a couple of geniuses.

User Info Menu

I grew up in that area and have ZERO intentions of ever going back. I am sure that the guy shooting was aware of what was between and beyond his target. Good God please help us.

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony_Romero View Post
    I grew up in that area and have ZERO intentions of ever going back. I am sure that the guy shooting was aware of what was between and beyond his target. Good God please help us.
    No doubt. Can you imagine the headlines?: child in backseat of mother’s car catches a bullet. Man they were both eat up with stupid. I know we have laws on the books that should cover all that happened there, but I think there should be some special charges for people that are just a death risk to everyone around them on a daily basis. Menace to society. We should have some special laws to cover that.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Sic semper tyrannis

User Info Menu

Mouthbreathers.
    Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

I like guns because they're f*cking awesome.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Thatís what the MK-19 is for! Mount it on top of your hardback Hummer and have your passenger/assistant driver/gunner rock and roll with 40mm HEDP! The enemy mech will be torn to pieces. Make sure to match their speed and fire in front of the moving target. Problem solved!
    Last edited by 323MAR; September 30th, 2020 at 08:06 AM.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

So I'm rolling thru Hot-lanta at around 3am on I-85 when a car load of boogalouers pull up next to me.

I look over and 1 is waving a 6 shooter at me, I'm like, Are you fockers that stupid?

Nothing to do but hit the brakes Or my 2nd option would have been romp on the ''Stang'' and let them eat dust.

But that would have put them behind me,Instead I pulled a hard right up an exit ramp.

There are people out there that stupid,Now I roll dirty with a Judge in the side door pocket and....

An Ar next to me.
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Shooter

User Info Menu

"Mazzetta told WESH 2, 'I'm not a fan of guns; I'm a fan of not getting shot. I know this video doesn't capture my smartest moments but I hope any idiot criminal with a gun watching thinks twice before loading, brandishing & aiming their firearm at someone over a traffic infraction."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ashed-gun.html
    "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -- George Santayana