President Trump & his wife Have Covid-19.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Most of those at work with my wife was saying that "Trump" they refuse to call him President is faking to hide as he is doing so bad against Biden to get sympathy. So she had to hear that crap all-day!

Without being specific of the company, what type of work does your wife perform? Sorry she has to be exposed to the ignorance

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    No use letting them know you are not voting Biden. If the Dems are doing such a good job why did Biden and Obama do nothing for them in 8 years?
    They {he Dems} are brainwashed into thinking the right is full of hate for them. Just goes to show you that is why polls are so wrong and why Hillary was strong in them. Some lie in pools as are asked in front of others. As well as they try and get a different demographic when taking them.
    Or at least what I am counting on.

Last edited:

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    Did ya hear the President's video form the hospital? I loved the his jab about how the First Lady was doing. Younger people do better with the virus and the First Lady is much younger. I think he's just bragging, but I would too.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Did ya hear the President's video form the hospital? I loved the his jab about how the First Lady was doing. Younger people do better with the virus and the First Lady is much younger. I think he's just bragging, but I would too.

It gets him points with the wife and lets him brag lol. Win win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom