President Trump & his wife Have Covid-19.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    President Trump and his wife both tested positive for Covid-19 and will be in quarantine.

Last edited:

El Pozzinator

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    Denham springs LA
    I’d be willing to bet the majority of Americans have had it to some degree by now. I tested positive four times but only had it once; the last three positives were well after I was no longer symptomatic. My overall symptoms were significantly less than many other folks who’ve popped hot, but worse than some other folks I know who’ve had it. My two cents is once this calms down it’ll be regarded as just “influenza D” and treated just like the other three main strains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fugum

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Metairie
    I suspect this feels like Christmas morning for some folks.
    For sure, can't wait to see the vile hatred from them. I'm sure I won't be disappointed

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk Pro

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    No doubt the demcoms will be showing their a$$es over this. But like said above- that's expected with them.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Think about this possibility, a very scary one. Biden wins election and contracts covid, passes away or relieved of command and Harris takes over as POTUS. Harris calling the shots, has access to/control of the "nuclear football". Or Joe Biden simply codes out while POTUS.

Same woman who as CA Attorney General lobbied and won the right (in 2015) for incarcerated CA transsexual prisoners to obtain gender change operations. CA taxpayers pick up the full tab too. WTF? If that little dose of reality doesn't shake ur world, well hot damn.

Last edited:

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Kamala Harris (along with Ocasio/Cortez) is also a proponent of the New Green Deal which will cost the US Fed and taxpayers somewhere between 51 to 93 trillion dollars over approx 10 years! Along with handing out well paying jobs to minorities regardless of their actual qualifications/ability to perform. "We have to reset the income differences between minorities and the wealthy in the US."

Just to give some a prospective, the current US public debt is a wee bit under 27 trillion dollars. Total accumulated US public debt since 1920.

https://thehill.com/policy/energy-e...climate-equity-bill-with-green-new-deal-roots

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    On the upside, now that COVID-19 has associated with Trump, the left will soon cancel it.

Tboy

Moving forward
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Greenwell Springs
    Think about this possibility, a very scary one. Biden wins election and contracts covid, passes away or relieved of command and Harris takes over as POTUS

It’s already been planned. Probably step 2 or 3 in the playbook. Step one is to make sure Joe makes it across the finish line.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I suspect this feels like Christmas morning for some folks.

This it terrible optics for Trump. He flaunts his ambivalence about masking up, and that is fine by me; but Biden wears one like his life depends on it (because it probably does), and Trump makes fun of it.

Who looks like the fool now?

If Trump ends up in intensive care, it will definitely hurt his re-election. This virus is the only thing the phony's have on him that is actually resonating with many on both sides. Or, so the media says! Take that for what it's worth.

Trump better hope and pray he is asymptomatic!

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    This it terrible optics for Trump. He flaunts his ambivalence about masking up, and that is fine by me; but Biden wears one like his life depends on it (because it probably does), and Trump makes fun of it.

Who looks like the fool now?

If Trump ends up in intensive care, it will definitely hurt his re-election. This virus is the only thing the phony's have on him that is actually resonating with many on both sides. Or, so the media says! Take that for what it's worth.

Trump better hope and pray he is asymptomatic!

Doesn't have to be asymptomatic. Just don't need to be seriously ill. My parents had it and my dad didn't have much problem and my mom was sick like a bad flu for a few days and a cough for a month or so.

RainingCrumbs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2020
    Covington Louisiana
    There stands a chance that Trump might benefit in the poll because of this... If he comes out ok then he has first hand account of the effects and if those effects are like all of the individuals I know who've had it (barely any symptoms) then he should have a huge influence on the mass regarding the perception of the heavy regulations and closures that are currently in place.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    There stands a chance that Trump might benefit in the poll because of this... If he comes out ok then he has first hand account of the effects and if those effects are like all of the individuals I know who've had it (barely any symptoms) then he should have a huge influence on the mass regarding the perception of the heavy regulations and closures that are currently in place.

I agree. He was on Hannity one or two nights ago on the phone. He has dome so before but bet he knew he was sick when he was. He does it normally but may have been to put him out there. If he has a mild case he should also do like Uncle Joe and do some zoom type from his basement as well just to show how he is not really sick

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    The public was assured Reagan was fine when he was shot. History has proven that wasn’t the case. I hope he is doing well but it would be nice for him to post some video updates. Put the speculation to rest. Get out front of the media smear campaign.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    It is being said he has very mild symptoms.
    And will be working from there, at least for the next few days. IE} That VP Pence is not taking over

Attachments

• 20201002_164408.jpg
      20201002_164408.jpg
      222.8 KB · Views: 82
    Last edited:

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Most of those at work with my wife was saying that "Trump" they refuse to call him President is faking to hide as he is doing so bad against Biden to get sympathy. So she had to hear that crap all-day!

BlueShamu

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 21, 2015
    D'town
    Wish I could be watching it on a FOX feed...would probably get a different narrative than what the butt hurt CBS and ABC news reporters are providing. CBS’ Major Garrett was so butt hurt that nobody is telling him anything. Here’s a novel concept....investigate.

Sent from the ISS using Tapatalk

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    I just watched President Trump fly to Walter Reed Med Center. He looked fine walking to Mairne 1 but looked a bit anode having to go to the hospital. 340six I feel bad for your wife. I'm not good at holding my tongue. I wonder if some hater could have slipped a covid covered something special to Milania to get them both sick.

Top Bottom