Tresspassed for no mask

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    If it's the video of the lady resisting and not leaving a sporting event...well...

She's an idiot. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

She also wasn't "tazed." She had the "ouchie" setting of a Tazer used against her.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    She was asked to leave a place and refused.
    She is an idiot. Private property and asked to leave. Just like carry guys if asked to leave just leave no problem.
    https://www.breitbart.com/sports/20...um=email&utm_term=daily&utm_campaign=20200924
    Yes that was the wrong link.
    And as,far as that link. How many men does it take to change a light bulb? Must be 2 because I am not helping.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Maybe she is an idiot or maybe she is tired of the ******** and is one of the few that is willing to say enough is enough. I would certainly be happy to hear that she wins a lawsuit against all parties involved.
    I've seen multiple videos of people being arrested and assaulted for not wearing a mask. Beyond the fact that requiring someone wear a mask for something with a 99.9% survival rate is just outright ridiculously ******* stupid, we also have the fact that the other people there that feel the same way inside are too chicken **** to stand up for the one that has the balls to make a stand.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

EightySix

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 21, 2013
    Ponchatoula
    Maybe she is an idiot or maybe she is tired of the ******** and is one of the few that is willing to say enough is enough. I would certainly be happy to hear that she wins a lawsuit against all parties involved.
    I've seen multiple videos of people being arrested and assaulted for not wearing a mask. Beyond the fact that requiring someone wear a mask for something with a 99.9% survival rate is just outright ridiculously ******* stupid, we also have the fact that the other people there that feel the same way inside are too chicken **** to stand up for the one that has the balls to make a stand.

Yep, there is not many people left willing to fight tyranny

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Looks like she was asked to wear a mask or leave and she did not.
    Correct assessment. What is an incorrect assessment is comparing this to carrying a firearm.
    Show me something that 'proves' a mask is going to protect a person from this extremely high survivable virus and I'll show you something that 'proves' otherwise. On the contrary, you can't show me something that 'proves' a firearm will not protect someone from whatever the reason for carrying said firearm.
    Also, you can call this 'private' property all you want but if I read the article correctly, this took place at a high school football game which is on property bought and paid for with tax dollars - so it's really not the same at all in my opinion.
    Lastly, people are getting fed up. We have all been lied to this whole time about how serious this virus is, people have lost a lot, suicide rates, drug overdoses, domestic violence, child abuse, ect, ect have all spiked around the world and the country is in shambles, ... All because of what? FEAR, that has been instilled into the population over something as petty as a virus that might give you a fever for a few days unless you happen to be dying from something else already?
    This has gotten well beyond the point of ridiculous and on to the side of complete ****ery of the American people.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Yep, there is not many people left willing to fight tyranny
    Indeed. I mean, I would feel like such a coward if I were there at that game and did not stand up for that woman and instead just said,... Well, ya know, they did say we HAVE to wear a mask in order to watch our kids play ball.
    If y'all fall into that category of people you have either auccombed to the propaganda being fed to you, or just a coward that doesn't want to ruffle feathers.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Indeed. I mean, I would feel like such a coward if I were there at that game and did not stand up for that woman and instead just said,... Well, ya know, they did say we HAVE to wear a mask in order to watch our kids play ball.
    If y'all fall into that category of people you have either auccombed to the propaganda being fed to you, or just a coward that doesn't want to ruffle feathers.

I may regret this, but for pure curiosity sake, what would you have done?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La

First off, I would likely have been the one getting arrested and there's not much she could have done differently. She was minding her own business and not bothering anyone.

For arguments sake, let's say I wore a mask to please master - take the mask off and encourage everyone else around that knows the mask is ******** to take them off as well or live with the fact that you are all cowards for letting this woman go down like that by herself.

babyboy70363

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008

Or maybe I have a spouse and 4 kids that need their husband and father. And as such, im not willing to put myself in a position to be arrested, whereby I'd loose my job. The same job that puts food on the table, pays the electric bill, keeps gas in the car, and ammo in the guns.

Let me be clear, I believe the China flu is real. I dont think its even remotely as serious as the media has made it out to be. I also don't believe a vaccine is going to be an end all cure all. Covid is a virus.......so is the flu and folks get the flu shot every year and still catch the flu! I dont take the flu shot, and won't take the covid shot either.

My last point will be this.....
    The rules were clearly laid out. If she as a parent wanted to attend the game, it required her to wear a mask. She chose not to.......is what it is! As parents we have to set the example for our children. Following the rules is pretty elementary and no we don't always agree with them.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Or maybe I have a spouse and 4 kids that need their husband and father. And as such, im not willing to put myself in a position to be arrested, whereby I'd loose my job. The same job that puts food on the table, pays the electric bill, keeps gas in the car, and ammo in the guns.

As parents we have to set the example for our children. Following the rules is pretty elementary and no we don't always agree with them.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

This is where our similarities part ways.
    I would prefer to show my daughter that I am willing to stand up for what I believe in rather than give in to social norms that others partake in just because everyone else is doing it. The mask issue goes even a step further being that it is symbolic of the whole facade that we are faced with.
    If this situation took place in a privately owned business, then I agree, it is what it is. However, this is not the case and that woman has every right to be there as anyone else, mask or no mask.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La

I have to ask too, if you were the officer at that event, would you have handled the situation differently?

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    What blows for her is she could have left at any time before she was tazed. I’m gonna say tazed because she rode the lightening whether tethered or not.
    My thoughts are, she was outdoors and if you look at the area around her, pretty much isolated with a lot of distance, except for those intervening. Unless there were folks sitting around her and they moved when things got active, it looks like there shouldn’t have been any worry. In fact, the rest of the video shows a lot of space between pretty much everyone there. At stores and other open businesses, you’re required to wear a mask upon entering, yet you’re on the property long before walking through the door. I don’t see many folks wearing a mask while walking through the parking lot. I don’t put mine on until I approach other people and see shrinking gaps between them, usually at the door. I think maybe masks at an outdoor event is overkill when you can keep your distance. Does anyone know if our state mandates wearing a mask when outdoors, like walking down the street?
    Never the less, they had the rules in place. She was asked to leave and didn’t. She was able to walk off the property and she looked pretty good to me while doing so. I’m not hopeful she would win a lawsuit against whomever she might sue over the incident. When anyone has the right to have a person leave the premises and they ask them to leave, then tell them to leave and the person refuses to leave, the owner/manager then has the right to have the authorities force them to leave or remove them by whatever force it eventually takes to remove them. Fortunately for the unmasked woman, she left before being choked out or shot.

Last edited:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I have to ask too, if you were the officer at that event, would you have handled the situation differently?

If the rules were laid out and she was well aware then she doesn’t have much of a fight. If she was asked to put on a mask or leave and it was explained to her that those were the rules and she refused to do either then she is subject to arrest. I wasn’t there so I don’t know the whole story. I won’t get into the officers actions but I do know fighting with someone on steps etc sucks and it almost cost me a broken arm years ago at work.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    What blows for her is she could have left at any time before she was tazed. I’m gonna say tazed because she rode the lightening whether tethered or not.
    My thoughts are, she was outdoors and if you look at the area around her, pretty much isolated with a lot of distance, except for those intervening. Unless there were folks sitting around her and they moved when things got active, it looks like there shouldn’t have been any worry. In fact, the rest of the video shows a lot of space between pretty much everyone there. At stores and other open businesses, you’re required to wear a mask upon entering, yet you’re on the property long before walking through the door. I don’t see many folks wearing a mask while walking through the parking lot. I don’t put mine on until I approach other people and see shrinking gaps between them, usually at the door. I think maybe masks at an outdoor event is overkill when you can keep your distance. Does anyone know if our state mandates wearing a mask when outdoors, like walking down the street?
    Never the less, they had the rules in place. She was asked to leave and didn’t. She was able to walk off the property and she looked pretty good to me while doing so. I’m not hopeful she would win a lawsuit against whomever she might sue over the incident. When anyone has the right to have a person leave the premises and they ask them to leave, then tell them to leave and the person refuses to leave, the owner/manager then has the right to have the authorities force them to leave or remove them by whatever force it eventually takes to remove them. Fortunately for the unmasked woman, she left before being choked out or shot.

Couldn’t resist throwing that last line in

3d8cb3450465429e7dcf8cc7fca712d3.jpg

Top Bottom