Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 1 of 6 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 52
  1. #1
    -Global Mod-

    User Info Menu

    Tresspassed for no mask

    Resisting leaving. So tased and arrested. Friend says I do not think he is a real policeman or something like that.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b9L...ature=youtu.be

  2. #2
    Donít troll me bro!

    User Info Menu

    Maybe wrong link? Video is some poor bastard climbing a tower to change a lightbulb, lol.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

  3. #3
    -Administrator-
    Make your own luck

    User Info Menu

    If it's the video of the lady resisting and not leaving a sporting event...well...

    She's an idiot. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

    She also wasn't "tazed." She had the "ouchie" setting of a Tazer used against her.
    -- Austin

    "There is no "i" in team but there is in win. "
    --Michael Jordan


    Failing to plan is planning to fail.

    Buy/Sell:
    In search of used locks (padlocks, doors, etc). Click here for info

  4. #4
    Marksman

    Gold Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by 340six View Post
    Resisting leaving. So tased and arrested. Friend says I do not think he is a real policeman or something like that.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b9L...ature=youtu.be
    Dude???
    Stairway to Safety
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

    Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

  5. #5
    -Global Mod-

    User Info Menu

    She was asked to leave a place and refused.
    She is an idiot. Private property and asked to leave. Just like carry guys if asked to leave just leave no problem.
    https://www.breitbart.com/sports/202...paign=20200924
    Yes that was the wrong link.
    And as,far as that link. How many men does it take to change a light bulb? Must be 2 because I am not helping.

  6. #6
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Maybe she is an idiot or maybe she is tired of the bullshit and is one of the few that is willing to say enough is enough. I would certainly be happy to hear that she wins a lawsuit against all parties involved.
    I've seen multiple videos of people being arrested and assaulted for not wearing a mask. Beyond the fact that requiring someone wear a mask for something with a 99.9% survival rate is just outright ridiculously ******* stupid, we also have the fact that the other people there that feel the same way inside are too chicken shit to stand up for the one that has the balls to make a stand.

    Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    -Global Mod-

    User Info Menu

    Looks like she was asked to wear a mask or leave and she did not.

  8. #8
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by GunRelated View Post
    Maybe she is an idiot or maybe she is tired of the bullshit and is one of the few that is willing to say enough is enough. I would certainly be happy to hear that she wins a lawsuit against all parties involved.
    I've seen multiple videos of people being arrested and assaulted for not wearing a mask. Beyond the fact that requiring someone wear a mask for something with a 99.9% survival rate is just outright ridiculously ******* stupid, we also have the fact that the other people there that feel the same way inside are too chicken shit to stand up for the one that has the balls to make a stand.

    Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
    Yep, there is not many people left willing to fight tyranny

  9. #9
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by 340six View Post
    Looks like she was asked to wear a mask or leave and she did not.
    Correct assessment. What is an incorrect assessment is comparing this to carrying a firearm.
    Show me something that 'proves' a mask is going to protect a person from this extremely high survivable virus and I'll show you something that 'proves' otherwise. On the contrary, you can't show me something that 'proves' a firearm will not protect someone from whatever the reason for carrying said firearm.
    Also, you can call this 'private' property all you want but if I read the article correctly, this took place at a high school football game which is on property bought and paid for with tax dollars - so it's really not the same at all in my opinion.
    Lastly, people are getting fed up. We have all been lied to this whole time about how serious this virus is, people have lost a lot, suicide rates, drug overdoses, domestic violence, child abuse, ect, ect have all spiked around the world and the country is in shambles, ... All because of what? FEAR, that has been instilled into the population over something as petty as a virus that might give you a fever for a few days unless you happen to be dying from something else already?
    This has gotten well beyond the point of ridiculous and on to the side of complete ****ery of the American people.


    Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by EightySix View Post
    Yep, there is not many people left willing to fight tyranny
    Indeed. I mean, I would feel like such a coward if I were there at that game and did not stand up for that woman and instead just said,... Well, ya know, they did say we HAVE to wear a mask in order to watch our kids play ball.
    If y'all fall into that category of people you have either auccombed to the propaganda being fed to you, or just a coward that doesn't want to ruffle feathers.

    Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •