Join BayouShooter For Free
Meplat

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 56
    Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    You must be confused, this thread is about a mask rather than a cap.
    Or a TRump Tee shirt or a BB gun in a kids room hanging on the wall?
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Has anyone here tried to enter an event or place of business wearing less than proper attire when the event or business mandates coat and tie? You might be reminded at the door, even offered a jacket, but it’s by choice. Choose to wear the attire or don’t attend. I don’t have to choose a side of the mask debate to see that the woman was given a choice to wear a mask or leave. The choice was not to wear a mask or be tazed and manhandled, yet by straying outside the parameters set forth for all parties involved, she chose what was guaranteed her if she did not make a clear choice from what was available. What THIS case boiled down to was someone refusing to follow the rules because they didn’t think the rules applied to them. I run into this situation far too often at my job and many times it’s left to us to just let the person slide (which lends to most visitors eventually ignoring the rules) or turning the matter over to security. Many people don’t want to follow rules. Some of those decide not to, knowing there may be consequences. Princess found those consequences and chose them over simply leaving the premises or donning a mask. Had she been left to her own it would have sent the message that the rules are null and void.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...