Bump stock - Round 2

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    So I didn't know much about the honey badger pistol and that video made me want to take a look. They have an official Instagram page and I can't find a single picture of someone using the pistol brace as a pistol brace.

There are pictures and videos of people shouldering what appears to be a firearm with a pistol brace (I'm no expert so I could be wrong).

Now the company has no control over what people do with the pistol after they buy it. If a buyer chooses to use the brace as a stock, it's not the company's fault. But if the company markets it as a way around the tax stamp and has images of people using the pistol brace as a stock, would that make them a target for the ATF? If you were selling an AR pistol with a pistol brace wouldn't you want to make it very clear that the weapon should be fired as a pistol not as a rifle?

I don't think this is the ATF coming after pistol braces but maybe they are going after companies who advertise the product incorrectly. Either way they just need to let it go and let people have SBRs like any other rifle.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B60Wt29BqUd/
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B-anM6hhm87/
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B9vMtKOBysq/
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B6roSDahkwr/
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B5b-vucBnI3/
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz_UsRQhAFv/

Last edited:

Rman

Free on weekends
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    City of Central
    [QUOTE=

I don't think this is the ATF coming after pistol braces but maybe they are going after companies who advertise the product incorrectly. Either way they just need to let it go and let people have SBRs like any other rifle.
    ——————————————————————

Agreed! Seems like I heard there was some more noise about this, going around.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    reminds me of the stupid gov mandated mask rule... just put it on cause we know whats best for you and we control you.... no other laws on the books dictate how you may shoot a pistol... you can put the but of the pistol on your forehead and shoot it and its not illegal.. this is a prime example of them overstepping there boundries again... Dont worry i think Biden and Kamala Harris will help us out on this situation

this is a footstep in the direction of what is to come... the atf will not stop with the "Q" honey badger... "they just putting the head in" before to long they gonna be saying "BOHICA".....

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    https://youtu.be/tlMz2sCDCA4

Petty
    Stupid
    Senseless
    Hype

If the firearm is not being operated in a careless or dangerous manner, how does the ATF think they can dictate how you hold it? What’s next? Telling us what we can or can’t say? Or what we can or can’t think? Or eat or drink? Oh wait, New York has that covered already huh.
    At the end of the day it all boils down to one thing: SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

They want us to believe that the government was formed to govern us...

ozarkpugs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2018
    US Zanoni mo
    In my opinion the people who post videos of them shouldering braces and talking about which one is best to shoulder are poking a hornets nest that would best be left alone , at least until we have a constitutional based supream court . I only us mine as it was designed and any videos or pictures of me using it shows that and I encourage others to do the same .

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    i know a company as big as sb tactical went through the proper chanels and steps to make and produce the sb brace for this pistol and got it signed off on by the nfa or atf and able to manufacture this firearm way before it was produced...

i never saw anything on there site or from the manufacture that they suggest, advise , inform you that you can and should sholder the brace..maybe others posting pics.. but i still dont see where sholdering a brace is illegal... it clearly states its a pistol on there site. there fore anybody who may or may not break the law needs to be delt with individually.....

we dont sue the auto companys when i go 10 over the speedlimit for my truck to have the potental to do somthing illegal do we... or we dont sue the gravel company when a rock was used to kill sombody during a riot... these people are grade a dummys... prime example of a power trip and power hungry orginazation overstepping there boundries

according to there logic wouldnt this be a violation of high capacity magazine use??? do we need to cease and desist ak mags?

Last edited:

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Q was notified by the ATF 8-3-20 to cease and desist concerning their Honey Badger pistol. So in 2 months after, I haven't heard or read of any other manufacturer receiving a cease and desist letter concerning AR pistols with braces. Don't you think if the ATF was going after AR15 pistols with braces, other manufacturers/assemblers would too have received ATF cease and desist letters? No one else in 60+ days?

I mean it seems like a common sense deduction to me.

Q had posted pics and video for months on social media of users shouldering and firing their Honey Badger pistol. No doubt to promote/show the world/market their product. Maybe the ATF sent out a message that if you act foolishly on the internet and flaunt it, we will shut you down cold.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    I wonder how many people use the Badger as a boat gun? The atf will cause finger pointing amongst the manufacturers then step in and shut them all down. Step 2 complete. Triggers are next.

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    ldrz4zD.png

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    i know a company as big as sb tactical went through the proper chanels and steps to make and produce the sb brace for this pistol and got it signed off on by the nfa or atf and able to manufacture this firearm way before it was produced...

i never saw anything on there site or from the manufacture that they suggest, advise , inform you that you can and should sholder the brace..maybe others posting pics.. but i still dont see where sholdering a brace is illegal... it clearly states its a pistol on there site. there fore anybody who may or may not break the law needs to be delt with individually.....

we dont sue the auto companys when i go 10 over the speedlimit for my truck to have the potental to do somthing illegal do we... or we dont sue the gravel company when a rock was used to kill sombody during a riot... these people are grade a dummys... prime example of a power trip and power hungry orginazation overstepping there boundries

according to there logic wouldnt this be a violation of high capacity magazine use??? do we need to cease and desist ak mags?

Excellent vid. Thanks for posting! And , yes, girl in video very hot!

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom