Join BayouShooter For Free
Meplat

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23
    enthusiast

User Info Menu

Tried one once at sbisc and it was nice. Trigger felt light, had a lot of features like optic cut etc right out of the box and can be had for 400 or so dollars
    Stephen

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jstudzinski View Post
    Went to bayou dragon on Saturday and put 150 rounds through my new canik tp9 sf elite. So far I’m a believer. I had a hard time buying into all of the hype but after shooting it I was highly impressed. The Warren tactical sights were dead on out of the box no adjustments required whatsoever. Not a single hiccup. I shot 124gr fmj and 147gr American Eagle flat nose. I plan on going back this weekend to about another 150 rounds through it of strictly 115gr ammo. I’ve seen a couple reports of people having hiccups with 115gr. I also hear canik recommends 124gr ammo or higher but I can’t find that information only word of mouth.
    Good deal.
    I’ve fired mostly 115gr federal bulk ammo in brass and aluminum case in my Caniks and no issues to date. I’ve done test runs with defensive ammo of various loads in my compact and one of the full size with 100% reliability on a full mag. I’ve done zero polishing or any other prep other than adequate lube.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Guns are my crack!!

Premium Member

User Info Menu

I bought 2 FSx's when they first came out. One I put a Vortex Viper, the other just irons. I changed the trigger, added a magwell and mag extensions. Polished the action and shot a few matches with them. I still prefer my CZ TSO and my M&P's but for the money you can't beat them.
    When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

I carry a gun because I'm too old for an ass whoopin', and too young to die!

USPSA # A55195
    NRA # 138603535

Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante Sniper View Post
    I bought 2 FSx's when they first came out. One I put a Vortex Viper, the other just irons. I changed the trigger, added a magwell and mag extensions. Polished the action and shot a few matches with them. I still prefer my CZ TSO and my M&P's but for the money you can't beat them.
    That's an opinion and overall first hand experience ↑ you can take to the bank imo.
    "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -- George Santayana