Join BayouShooter For Free
Meplat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kraut View Post
    "...like they did in San Diego..." DON'T CALIFORNIA OUR LOUISIANA!

So the state government will somehow be amazingly better at running things? Like they were gonna run Fountainbleau Park with a private hotel? Nungesser gets some real humdinger ideas, I tell ya!
    BN gets $hit done; after Katrina he was the 'ring leader' for rebuilding Plaquemines parish.. It was also right after that that Fountainbleu was considered a 'blacks only' park and they trashed it weekly. He had it cleaned up and it is now a great park for everyone; the idea for a hotel there is to drawn more money to the park, currently the parks income goes to the general fund of La. and they get very little of it back for maintainence, upkeep, salaries, etc. The private/state partnerships he talks about would allow the parks to have more income for improvements, etc., the employees I have spoken to state that they have not had a pay raise in 6 years, which makes it kinda hard to get and keep good employees...

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

If they tied a cable around N.O and BR then towed them 205 miles out into the Gulf,Then they would have a for real Banana Republic !
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Shooter

User Info Menu

Had a shootout @ Oakwood Mall about an hour ago. Two cars in the parking lot, 20+ rounds fired. One dead on the scene and another @ UMC.
    "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -- George Santayana

Ready, Shoot, Aim!

User Info Menu

Billy should have stood up for his home parish of Plaquemines when the LADOT forced a toll bridge as a replacement to the BC bridge/tunnel. This toll bridge will cost us over $700M (yes 700 MILLION) in tolls AFTER the contractor is paid $104M that is already funded for this project.

He did nothing.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by John_ View Post
    Had a shootout @ Oakwood Mall about an hour ago. Two cars in the parking lot, 20+ rounds fired. One dead on the scene and another @ UMC.
    I have not set foot in that mall for a long time. It seems to be a trouble magnet for the worst types that can be found on the WB. There are several places on that side of the river where I can visit with no trouble. That mall is not one of them.