WTS: Flashlights, Olight, Streamlight, Maglite and Coast

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    I have a problem, I like to buy flashlights. A lot.

So I am desperately reaching out to my "brothers" and seeing if you can help. If just a dozen of you fine gentlemen stepped up and bought just one of these lights it could save my marriage and my sanity.

For slightly more than the price of a cup of "special coffee" (seriously have you been to starbucks lately, wtf do they think they are selling) you could pick up a unused light from me, and be able to do things you never imagined, like see better in dark areas, and, well, ummm, uhh, yeah, thats pretty much all a flashlight does...

I have a wide variety of these lights. Some were gifts (to myself) and others I bought out of need (a deep seated need, likely due to my parents shutting me in a dark closet whenever I decided to wear those dresses). In any case, they are all new, some in sealed boxes. All were purchased as backups for my existing selection, so don't feel like you are taking anything away from me, I will be fine without them (hard to type while sobbing).

All prices are in USD, and I can ship if needed, we can work out those details later. I will say that if you pick up a few, I will cover shipping costs, yes, I am just that great of a guy, ask my therapist (don't mention the dresses).

Please pm me here or text to 9858788threesixseventhree.

Located in Slidell, can meet anytime.

Thanks!!!

1. Streamlight Protac HL 4. This is an awesome outdoor light, or use it indoor to melt things! Runs on (4) 123 lithium or (2) 18650 rechargeable batteries (not included), as new, not used. Asking $80

UveJ05r.jpg

LCAO1hH.jpg

2. Olight Warrior Mini. I have 2 of these, one Black the other Desert Tan. Great tactical light, 1500 lumens turbo, 500 high, 120 med, and 15 lumens low, 1 lumen moonlight. Rechargeable via magnetic charge cable. Great edc light. Asking $100 each

lnGzFaM.jpg

VWsrhk0.jpg

3. Bushnell TRKR t140l. 3 color light, white, red, and UV. Takes 1 AA battery. Asking $20

Ej6cs1u.jpg

duK4hge.jpg

j9Bkc5c.jpg

cyM1fEs.jpg

4. Novatac Spa Defense SPL-120 This is a very nicely made in the USA light. 3 models, high, low and strobe. Momentary or constant on, so a great tactical handheld light. It also fits many of the rail mounts, so it could be used as a weapon light. Comes on high, double press to low or hold for strobe. Or just hold down the button for momentary. Asking $75

m6zPG19.jpg

7Bad4c0.jpg

4. Maglite LED AA. Bit retro here, but it is a cool light in its own way. Takes 2 AA batts (not included) and has the old school twisty head switch. Comes with a sweet belt holster, and it is red, so that makes it just that much nicer. Asking $15

eeDlsEC.jpg

SOLD ITEMS

Olight S1R Baton 2. SOLD

Olight M1T Raider Plus Black and Tan

Maratac AAA Titanium flashlight.

Olight i3T EOS. red and black SOLD

Olight S2R Baton 2

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom