WTS: Quality AR-15 Package

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • southerncanuck

www.RangeSport.com (Use code "BayouShooter")
    Premium Member
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 3, 2019
    New Orleans
    Only 100 rounds fired through this newly-built custom AR. Quality components tip to tip -- nothing gucci, but no poverty ponies or random junk here.

Aero precision M4E1 lower, slick side upper, and ATLAS S-ONE handguard. Rosco Bloodline 16" barrel w/ linear compensator. LaRue trigger. Microbest BCG. Wojtek AGB. CMMG and BCM components. MFT & Magpul furniture. Radian CH and 45º ambi-safety. Comes with carrying case and four new PMags (2x30 and 2x20, one of each still in the package). $2250 without optics. PM me for more details on anything. I have some options for handstops and muzzle devices if you want to swap anything out and customize to your preferences.

Optics: Your choice between [a] Primary Arms 1-6 LPVO with ACSS reticle and AIM throw lever w/ Aero lightweight mount (currently installed, as pictured below), or Holosun 503gu circle-dot reticle + Primary Arms Gen IV 3x flip magnifier (I will install and laser-boresight-zero the latter if you want that option). $450

Ammo: Got you covered here as well. 500-pack of 5.56 Winchester ready to roll. $350.

Full package discount $2900 includes a free bonus Edgar Sherman Design sling in wolf grey w/ your choice of Magpul QD's or Blue Force U-Loops.

I'm in New Orleans, will meet within an hour drive. Valid DL and bill of sale and all the usual.

Yx8aXcK.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom