Lancer Black 30-round magazines, $12 each

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    Just a heads up for anyone thinking about ordering some of these... They charge tax and shipping (unless you have a free shipping code). BUT, they usually ship out the same day, so that's cool. With tax and shipping, these come to $14.62 each. Still good.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    love me some lancers.... picked up a 10 pack of the smokes before all this covid for $120 delevered... them times are gone till atleast after the elections maybe longer lol

MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    I get my Merrell camp and yard work boots from Botach. Love them.

Yeah, I've never had any issues with Botach. I really like their quick processing time. If I place an order in the morning, most of the time, it ships out that same afternoon. Hard to get that from any other online retailer.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Yeah, I've never had any issues with Botach. I really like their quick processing time. If I place an order in the morning, most of the time, it ships out that same afternoon. Hard to get that from any other online retailer.

I ordered a reaction rod from Botach yesterday. They hit you up for taxes and shipping pretty good but the order did ship out same day. Those $12 mags will not cost $12 delivered to you from Botach, and that's what really matters.

The reaction rod was on sale for $40 and ended up costing me $53 shipped. If it wasn't on sale I would not have purchased it. $9.40 for shipping is high.

MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    I ordered a reaction rod from Botach yesterday. They hit you up for taxes and shipping pretty good but the order did ship out same day. Those $12 mags will not cost $12 delivered to you from Botach, and that's what really matters.

The reaction rod was on sale for $40 and ended up costing me $53 shipped. If it wasn't on sale I would not have purchased it. $9.40 for shipping is high.

I mentioned that in a previous comment on this thread. They do hit you with tax and shipping. The $12 mags ended up being $14.62 each. Still a pretty good price.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom