Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 44
  1. #11
    We are the hammer

    User Info Menu

    At this point, there's very few people who are actually undecided voters. I doubt this news will sway anyone's vote one way or the other.

  2. #12
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    You guys really use these nicknames like you're 12. It'd be pretty damn funny if you all weren't adults.

  3. #13
    Long live the 10mm

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Diegotronn View Post
    You guys really use these nicknames like you're 12. It'd be pretty damn funny if you all weren't adults.

  4. #14
    Seriously Misunderstood!

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Diegotronn View Post
    You guys really use these nicknames like you're 12. It'd be pretty damn funny if you all weren't adults.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paintball View Post
    Man, have you arrived several years late.
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!

  5. #15
    Seriously Misunderstood!

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Bosco View Post
    At this point, there's very few people who are actually undecided voters. I doubt this news will sway anyone's vote one way or the other.
    But there are democrat voters that don't believe this is an actual crime committed by the Bidens. Their thought controllers in the "ahem" main street media propaganda outlets are not reporting the seriousness of this new evidence. They still believe the horse shit they have been fed for the past several months. Now they will be censored from this new revelation.

    If these emails prove to be legit (and I don't know what the hell is taking so long for the law enforcement agencies in this country to prove them or not), then this enough prima facie evidence to conduct a full blow investigation. This guy is running to be the president of the united states for Christ sake. He's not auditioning for a job at Wal-Mart.

    It's one thing to hate Trump. It's another thing to knowingly elect a person that may have committee numerous felonies while in office as the VP. There are some democrat voters who may still have a shred of moral decency and will oppose voting for Biden because of these revelations. At the very least, they can stay home in protest and not vote!
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!

  6. #16
    Long live the 10mm

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    Man, have you arrived several years late.

  7. #17
    Seriously Misunderstood!

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Paintball View Post
    I really was hoping that Diegotronn would have asked; "why do you say that?"

    Too bad some of these epic threads from years past can't just be tagged simply; "Utter Childish Frivolity!"

    Hell, we haven't had a full blown knock down drag-out name calling epic in some time!
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!

  8. #18
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Diegotronn View Post
    You guys really use these nicknames like you're 12. It'd be pretty damn funny if you all weren't adults.
    Welcome to the Internet. You must be new.

  9. #19
    Newbie

    Premium Member

    User Info Menu

    So this is what happened?
    Hunter Biden, who lives in Los Angeles, decides to fly 3000 miles across country to drop off 3 MacBook Pros at a computer repair shop run by a blind guy who charges the insanely low price of $85 for data recovery. Hunter gets off the plane and drunk-drives to the repair shop in Wilmington desperate for service, because everyone knows there are no computer repair shops anywhere in LA.

    He staggers into the shop reeking of booze, drops them off, signs a contract for repair and then disappears, because he's so close to his easily-reachable dad that his dad is totally responsible for everything Hunter does, but so not-close that it wouldn't occur to anyone to contact his dad to relay a message to Hunter that his computers are ready for pickup.
    The repair shop owner recovers the data but instead of doing what data recovery people normally do when computers are abandoned, which is to wipe the data clean and sell the hardware, he reads literally thousands of Hunter's *private* emails, a few of those thousands of emails vaguely mention a possible meeting arrangement between his dad and a Ukrainian guy. (For what? it's not mentioned).
    Repair Shop Guy is so alarmed that he contacts the FBI. The FBI arranges to pick up the hard drives, but Repair Shop Guy chooses to take the completely normal step of copying those drives. Once he realizes the FBI isn't doing anything with them (Hmmm... wonder why), he calls up the most credible ex-Mayor on Earth and hands him their contents.
    That totally credible ex-Mayor is also so alarmed by these emails that instead of immediately going public or talking to Barr's DOJ, he sits on them for months and then chooses to release them 3 weeks before the election.
    The responsible media then asks to independently verify their validity through a forensic analysis of the emails' metadata, but said ex-Mayor does what all normal people trying to prove facts and truth do, and chooses to totally ignore all of these requests.
    Did I get everything?"
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

  10. #20
    Don’t troll me bro!

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    Here's Rudy's take on the scheme!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZas...ature=youtu.be

    Summary? They should be prosecuted!

    Why aren't they?
    I watched a compelling video of some man from China ranting about how three hard drives were given to DOJ and FBI and someone on Biden’s team tried to squelch things, but somebody actually delivered the drives to Trump. Bitchute has the vid. The guy says it’s all CCP related.

    https://www.bitchute.com/video/hKdfrKFGVmCg/
    Last edited by Magdump; October 20th, 2020 at 06:40 PM.
    Doesn’t play well with TROLLS...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •