“New” Hunter Biden info

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tboy

Moving forward
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Greenwell Springs

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    All this time the poor guy was being called a *crack head*. Let’s set the record straight...he is a meth head. This has been a insult to all the crack heads out there. Besides Fox, BS is the only other place one will even hear about this new story.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    And now that super spreader (heels up Harris) has been exposed the lid will be put on the Biden camp. I thought six feet circles, no crowds and mask would protect people from the covid? Hmmm....

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    Untouchables

For some damn reason.

No matter the laws they break the likes of the Clintons, Bidens and whomever else just seem to always be able to escape prosecution.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I’m sure you’ve seen the news on this by now...

Will the new information being looked at now have any impact on the election? Will it stick and how could you see it turning anything at this point?

*At this point, what difference would it make?* - none IMO.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/15/emails-reveal-how-hunter-biden-tried-to-cash-in-big-with-chinese-firm/

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/trump-hunter-biden-joe-biden-emails

All this time the poor guy was being called a *crack head*. Let’s set the record straight...he is a meth head. This has been a insult to all the crack heads out there. Besides Fox, BS is the only other place one will even hear about this new story.
    Oh man between the old Clinton line and the meth head comment I think I pulled a gut muscle laughing. Y’all are killing me! Lolol

Abby Normal

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    Untouchables

For some damn reason.

No matter the laws they break the likes of the Clintons, Bidens and whomever else just seem to always be able to escape prosecution.
    Don't forget obummer. If Dementia Joe goes down, the finger gets pointed too Barry for the Russia Hoax. So far...crickets.

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    Untouchables

For some damn reason.

While people like Roger Stone and Paul Manafort get their doors kicked in at O'dark-hundred with M4s in their faces.

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    At this point, there's very few people who are actually undecided voters. I doubt this news will sway anyone's vote one way or the other.

Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    You guys really use these nicknames like you're 12. It'd be pretty damn funny if you all weren't adults.

be6f5e3f79a5325568b4c1fa8a375eb7.gif

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    At this point, there's very few people who are actually undecided voters. I doubt this news will sway anyone's vote one way or the other.

But there are democrat voters that don't believe this is an actual crime committed by the Bidens. Their thought controllers in the "ahem" main street media propaganda outlets are not reporting the seriousness of this new evidence. They still believe the horse **** they have been fed for the past several months. Now they will be censored from this new revelation.

If these emails prove to be legit (and I don't know what the hell is taking so long for the law enforcement agencies in this country to prove them or not), then this enough prima facie evidence to conduct a full blow investigation. This guy is running to be the president of the united states for Christ sake. He's not auditioning for a job at Wal-Mart.

It's one thing to hate Trump. It's another thing to knowingly elect a person that may have committee numerous felonies while in office as the VP. There are some democrat voters who may still have a shred of moral decency and will oppose voting for Biden because of these revelations. At the very least, they can stay home in protest and not vote!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

I really was hoping that Diegotronn would have asked; "why do you say that?"

Too bad some of these epic threads from years past can't just be tagged simply; "Utter Childish Frivolity!"

Hell, we haven't had a full blown knock down drag-out name calling epic in some time! :rofl:

noahvale

shootist
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 20, 2013
    Redstick
    [FONT=&quot]So this is what happened?
    Hunter Biden, who lives in Los Angeles, decides to fly 3000 miles across country to drop off 3 MacBook Pros at a computer repair shop run by a blind guy who charges the insanely low price of $85 for data recovery. Hunter gets off the plane and drunk-drives to the repair shop in Wilmington desperate for service, because everyone knows there are no computer repair shops anywhere in LA.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He staggers into the shop reeking of booze, drops them off, signs a contract for repair and then disappears, because he's so close to his easily-reachable dad that his dad is totally responsible for everything Hunter does, but so not-close that it wouldn't occur to anyone to contact his dad to relay a message to Hunter that his computers are ready for pickup.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The repair shop owner recovers the data but instead of doing what data recovery people normally do when computers are abandoned, which is to wipe the data clean and sell the hardware, he reads literally thousands of Hunter's *private* emails, a few of those thousands of emails vaguely mention a possible meeting arrangement between his dad and a Ukrainian guy. (For what? it's not mentioned).[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Repair Shop Guy is so alarmed that he contacts the FBI. The FBI arranges to pick up the hard drives, but Repair Shop Guy chooses to take the completely normal step of copying those drives. Once he realizes the FBI isn't doing anything with them (Hmmm... wonder why), he calls up the most credible ex-Mayor on Earth and hands him their contents.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]That totally credible ex-Mayor is also so alarmed by these emails that instead of immediately going public or talking to Barr's DOJ, he sits on them for months and then chooses to release them 3 weeks before the election.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The responsible media then asks to independently verify their validity through a forensic analysis of the emails' metadata, but said ex-Mayor does what all normal people trying to prove facts and truth do, and chooses to totally ignore all of these requests.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Did I get everything?"[/FONT]

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Here's Rudy's take on the scheme!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZasrHQeKiY&feature=youtu.be

Summary? They should be prosecuted!

Why aren't they?
    I watched a compelling video of some man from China ranting about how three hard drives were given to DOJ and FBI and someone on Biden’s team tried to squelch things, but somebody actually delivered the drives to Trump. Bitchute has the vid. The guy says it’s all CCP related.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hKdfrKFGVmCg/

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom