“New” Hunter Biden info

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Still relative silence from the LSM on this Apparent blockbuster Story.

This is the same LSM that told us fairy tales of Russia collusion for over 3 years with the difference here being actual evidence like emails, text messages, witnesses, etc. yet there is a media blackout with maybe an exception of Fox.

Could be the biggest story of political corruption in our nations history. I expect this from The NY Times, since they basically ignored the holocaust while it was happening but the rest of the LSM is due for reckoning. I am not sure after the past several years how anyone can believe a single word they spew

Because generally speaking, the collective of people in this country are stupid! A lot just don't care and don't follow news at all. There are millions of people who spend their "real" lives pretending to be living some "other" life on these caustic and treasonous social media platforms. These scumbags in politics and in media, understand that! They will always have a steady supply of dummies ripe for manipulation.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    This whole Hunter Biden story reels of BS! Why the hell would he fly from LA to DE to get a laptop repaired?? And then this legally blind IT guy gives the supposed copy of the hard drive to that loon Rudy Gulianni, who peddles it to Fox who passes because the story stinks of fraud. And the one paper that runs with it the staff member refuses to put his name on it because it reeks! In fact if the timeline is correct Rudy show be charged with hiding incriminating evidence.

I think you’re drawing a lot of lines or seeing contradictions that aren’t there.

First, it’s not like he doesn’t travel normally, him being in his father’s home state of Delaware doesn’t seem like a big red flag. The idea that he would jump on a plane to fly to another state to get his laptop repaired is laughable, but the idea that he would try to get his laptop repaired while out of state, then fly back to LA and forget about the laptop or not want to return to pick it up seems reasonable(especially for a crack addict).

The odds of the IT guy having Joe Biden’s phone number is probably between 0% and 0%, so him not contacting Joe Biden also seems reasonable.

The timeline to my understanding is that after the laptop was abandoned the guy looked into it, made a copy of it, and gave the laptop to the FBI. After nothing came of it, he then managed to get it to Rudy(I’m sure though other people).

In the wake of the original NY Post story, a signed receipt from Hunter Biden dropping off the laptop, no denial of the authenticity of the emails from the Biden campaign, and a former business partner of Hunter Biden, who’s listed in the emails, confirming their authenticity.

I’d say there is a lot more evidence of this than of any Russian collusion/Steele Dossier. In fact, it’s not even close.

Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    bniayf2caoh8n2v9d23y.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gautreaux