“New” Hunter Biden info

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    My Mandarin is rusty but the subtitles don’t match what he is saying. He is actually talking about a new cooking show that is dedicated to properly preparing and cooking bats.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    This will definitely get interesting if it makes it into the debate Thursday. If there is a debate. Team Hiding Biden is in full lockdown. If I’m not mistaken they haven’t actually denied the validity of the emails. Only the press is carrying that water right now. Barr is a hard one to figure out. Either he has been compromised or he is about to pounce and it’s a big diversion with Trump calling him out. Dunno??

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    If there is validity to these claims and the China Communist Party did film Hunter Biden committing crimes against minor children and also sent other potentially incriminating evidence to the DOJ and/or the FBI, and nothing is done, the entire nation may learn how corrupt these powers have become and realize that others (Clintons) may indeed be guilty of high crimes and are being given a pass. The only reason some of these politicians are not in prison is because of corruption and people selling out. I don’t think we will ever see the avalanche necessary to topple our corrupt government, but it sure would be nice to see a few of them swing.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    If there is validity to these claims and the China Communist Party did film Hunter Biden committing crimes against minor children and also sent other potentially incriminating evidence to the DOJ and/or the FBI, and nothing is done, the entire nation may learn how corrupt these powers have become and realize that others (Clintons) may indeed be guilty of high crimes and are being given a pass. The only reason some of these politicians are not in prison is because of corruption and people selling out. I don’t think we will ever see the avalanche necessary to topple our corrupt government, but it sure would be nice to see a few of them swing.

The saddest thing about all of this? The morons, idiots, sycophants, ass-sniffers, ass-lickers, boot kissers, retards, phony's, pretenders, lemmings, unintelligent, ignorant pissants, and apologists that blindly support these criminals don't have the moral compass left to realize the cheerleading and constant protection from prosecution or even accusation about serious crimes will cripple and ultimately topple this Republic.

How little must you care about your children, your country, your fellow man, and your integrity to allow this crap to keep going on?

I don't care what you think you are (republican, democrat, libertarian, independent, or whig), or what you believe is true or not, or want to believe is true or not so your tribe wins, this will not end well!

No wonder phony movements like the democrat party, BLM, and Antifa; are destroying this country and getting away with it.

A warning to all those identified above; "There will be wolves at your door too!"

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    This will definitely get interesting if it makes it into the debate Thursday. If there is a debate. Team Hiding Biden is in full lockdown. If I’m not mistaken they haven’t actually denied the validity of the emails. Only the press is carrying that water right now. Barr is a hard one to figure out. Either he has been compromised or he is about to pounce and it’s a big diversion with Trump calling him out. Dunno??

If I was Trump's advisor, I would instruct him to do this tomorrow night.

As soon as the biased moderator slants a clearly "got ya!" question at Trump (and it shouldn't take very long into it), I would tell him to use his 2 minutes to look straight into the camera and say; "Ladies and Gentlemen, I will answer this questions like this; for the last 4 years I have done everything I promised I would do, or at least tried until I was thwarted by the left at every turn. I have accomplished some of the greatest achievements for our country and its citizens that this country has ever witnessed. All while being constantly harassed with witch hunts, phony impeachment proceedings, a media totally in the tank for the left, and establishment politicians that want the swamp to be undisturbed and returned back to before I got here. This question is proof that they have and will not let up. If you look at my record and my accomplishments for the last four years under this level of constant undermining by the left of what you elected me to do, just imagine what we are going to do with four more years!"

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    This is crazy what these people have already got away with.

the media has all but been ignoring this story and unfortunately they do a pretty good job of brainwashing people. I can’t tell you how many people I see I just my LinkedIn feed that really believe the whole Charlottesville hoax and that Trump made remarks that insulted those that died for this country. It just amazes me the lies and the crimes that these people get away with

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    This is crazy what these people have already got away with.

the media has all but been ignoring this story and unfortunately they do a pretty good job of brainwashing people. I can’t tell you how many people I see I just my LinkedIn feed that really believe the whole Charlottesville hoax and that Trump made remarks that insulted those that died for this country. It just amazes me the lies and the crimes that these people get away with
    They will twist it any way they can. What surprises me is the full fledged surrender of clout by the media and major news sources. They’ve truly shown their hand. Even the left can’t deny how fake they are.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    If I was Trump's advisor, I would instruct him to do this tomorrow night.

As soon as the biased moderator slants a clearly "got ya!" question at Trump (and it shouldn't take very long into it), I would tell him to use his 2 minutes to look straight into the camera and say; "Ladies and Gentlemen, I will answer this questions like this; for the last 4 years I have done everything I promised I would do, or at least tried until I was thwarted by the left at every turn. I have accomplished some of the greatest achievements for our country and its citizens that this country has ever witnessed. All while being constantly harassed with witch hunts, phony impeachment proceedings, a media totally in the tank for the left, and establishment politicians that want the swamp to be undisturbed and returned back to before I got here. This question is proof that they have and will not let up. If you look at my record and my accomplishments for the last four years under this level of constant undermining by the left of what you elected me to do, just imagine what we are going to do with four more years!"

I agree on what the president should do but...this is The Donald. He isn’t a steel blade in a silky sheath when it comes to debates. Only God knows how he will come out swinging? This is definitely the biggest $hit show in modern history.

sarky

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    This whole Hunter Biden story reels of BS! Why the hell would he fly from LA to DE to get a laptop repaired?? And then this legally blind IT guy gives the supposed copy of the hard drive to that loon Rudy Gulianni, who peddles it to Fox who passes because the story stinks of fraud. And the one paper that runs with it the staff member refuses to put his name on it because it reeks! In fact if the timeline is correct Rudy show be charged with hiding incriminating evidence.

cricht0n

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 25, 2012
    Zachary
    The whole thing is fishy but one of the few articles I read about it did link the fact that the Beau Biden Foundation is like 15 minutes from the repair shop which does give an explanation as to how it may have ended up there. Still, the fact that it has been turned over to the FBI and the state Police, does mean that there is something there whether its propaganda or real, we may find out soon.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    This whole Hunter Biden story reels of BS! Why the hell would he fly from LA to DE to get a laptop repaired?? And then this legally blind IT guy gives the supposed copy of the hard drive to that loon Rudy Gulianni, who peddles it to Fox who passes because the story stinks of fraud. And the one paper that runs with it the staff member refuses to put his name on it because it reeks! In fact if the timeline is correct Rudy show be charged with hiding incriminating evidence.
    I’m sure a part of the story reeks, but I doubt the whole story reeks. But then, wtf does it matter how facts are found if they are indeed found facts?
    I’ve read that the CCP set the entire thing up which sounds very plausible. They have been known to operate in this fashion. Get dirt that they can use later if a deal takes a turn. There’s no telling who or how after anything incriminating was already collected, but someone from China could have delivered the goods. Imagine if Hillary had won in 2016 and China had dirt like that on her. It’s possible she’d have been their puppet rather than have that come out. And you can’t very well suicide the entire Chinese government. Even Hillary can’t do that. Don’t think anything like this can happen? Too bad Epstein is dead huh.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Ok sor now reports saying that nased on tge date of FBI subpoena for a laptop tgst nasy have info of Hunter Biden that conects him to
    Money Laundering. It would also connect dear old dad.
    If elected Say hello to President Harris. As would toss good old uncle Joe under the bus like it is an Olympic Sport right?

Last edited:

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    Laptop has questionable photos?

https://www.captainsjournal.com/202...Feed:+captainsjournal+(The+Captain's+Journal)

So I was curious and took a look around https://www.cnn.com/ and can’t find anything on Any of this there. A search of the main page for *Hunter* comes up with nothing.
    Welcome to “journalism” 2020 style. How anyone will be able to believe a single story that the lame stream media pens after this election is beyond my comprehension

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    Just so that we don’t forget with everything going on how Joe Biden Used his influence as VP and then bragged about getting the prosecutor that was going after Burisma fired

https://www.wsj.com/video/opinion-j...ney/C1C51BB8-3988-4070-869F-CAD3CA0E81D8.html

Then Trump gets impeached for an innocuous phone call to the Ukraine. Notice the pattern of the subterfuge with the Dems. Always accusing Trump and the Republicans of doing what they have already done

Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana

Hunter was probably visiting/staying in DE at the time his laptop crashed. It's where the families foundation is located.

The Beau Biden Foundation for the Protection of Children
    4601 Concord Pike
    Wilmington, DE 19803

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    Still relative silence from the LSM on this Apparent blockbuster Story.

This is the same LSM that told us fairy tales of Russia collusion for over 3 years with the difference here being actual evidence like emails, text messages, witnesses, etc. yet there is a media blackout with maybe an exception of Fox.

Could be the biggest story of political corruption in our nations history. I expect this from The NY Times, since they basically ignored the holocaust while it was happening but the rest of the LSM is due for reckoning. I am not sure after the past several years how anyone can believe a single word they spew

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Whichever rehab boy wonder is in they are keeping a lid on it tighter than the lid on the big guy’s campaign. I’m sure he is getting some skin peels, teeth work, and serious detox meds. He need to be presentable when and if his time comes to be held accountable. Can’t hide forever. Unless Hillary helps him hide.

Top Bottom