Honey Badger "temporarily" ok again

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1wise1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2015
    Carrollton, Texas
    Headline in Washington Examiner:

"The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives has temporarily backed off criminalizing a type of gun used by 3-4 million people in the United States until after the presidential election, likely stoking the issue of gun control."

Fugum

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Metairie
    Guns are easy to buy. I waited 45 minutes to buy razor blades at Wally World last week. Maybe because it was a hi-capacity pack?
    I remember some politician telling me it was easier to buy a gun than books or fresh fruit. I think I'm gun shopping at the wrong places.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk Pro

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    No doubt! The last virus I’m afraid of coming in contact with at Walmart is covid!
    HAHAHAHAHA!! No doubt!

This entire debacle is so typical of the ATF lately though. I find their record over the past few decades very disturbing. This is a Federal agency we’re talking about. It’s being run like a circus. Are there no rules of conduct or consideration for the law? Apparently they feel they’ve been given carte blanche over the entire subject of firearms. Sounds like some crazy Bill Clinton and Janet Reno leftovers are going for broke lately.
    My best guess is that there is an internal struggle going on within the ATF between those who know better and those who don’t care.

Last edited:

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Another can being kicked down the road. I just hope fun owners don’t get kicked in the nuts when the alphabet boys pull their decision out of a hat. So much riding on November 3

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Actually the original cease and desist letter to Q was issued from the Boston field office of the ATF (August 3, 2020). And it may have been politicly motivated. The second letter to Q attorneys temporarily lifting the cease and desist order for 60 days came from DOJ-ATF DC (Oct 9, 2020). Read the linked detailed article below.

https://www.ammoland.com/2020/10/at...nsion-of-honey-badger-decision/#axzz6b2ZaMmqZ

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Yeah, whatever, ATF.
    I feel bad for Q. It’s too bad they can’t seek recourse for being dragged through the **** and for loss of revenue. More warring on Free Enterprise boys and girls. Big Government just gets off on doing damage wherever they can. People worry and complain about the welfare state growing too big when they should be way more afraid of how big the deep state Federal government has become and how corrupt and for sale it has become.

Top Bottom