CMMC Resolute Rifle 300, Mk4, in 9mm PCC

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    I have been looking at 9mm rifles not pistols with braces mostly ARs and Sig MPXs for some time.
    Kinda settled on AR the Whole Rifles as pictured in the link below the cost is $750.00 more than just the Complete Upper for a whole rifle. It comes with one magazine
    But you can get Free Upgrade of Cerakote in 10 colors if you do not want black
    I really like the Burnt Bronze
    https://cmmginc.com/product-category/resolute/resolute-300-series/?orderby=popularity

Getting just the upper final gun would be black
    No, I would not be getting it from CMMG at full retail links are just for info purposes.
    https://cmmginc.com/product/upper-group-kit-resolute-300-mkgs-9mm-3-30rd-mag/

They both use AR-15 P-Mags with the guts swapped out no mag well adapter . And cost to convert 3 P-Mags is $80.00 Both come with the Delayed Blow Back BCG

And please do not reply and say build I have no intention of doing that! I have owned and shot ARs since 1980 and the most I want to do is swap and upper or other small things.

The big question is do you think that the lower with all the nice parts listed plus the Cerakote that make up the rifle as a the whole worth the $750.00
    I would also like opinions on the gun it self Thanks

Note} I also would hate to later buyers remorse that I only got the upper kit. Is this the wrong place to ask for help not to buy a new gun? Like asking in a bar if you should buy a round of drinks?

southerncanuck

www.RangeSport.com (Use code "BayouShooter")
    Premium Member
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 3, 2019
    New Orleans
    I've got their 9mm RDB bolt/barrel combo and it's fantastic (built the rest around it, didn't buy a complete rifle).

Seems like about $550 worth of parts on the lower, so it's basically whether the $200 paint job to match is "worth it" -- at this point, probably.

Last edited:

Bergeron

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Lafayette, LA
    Like asking in a bar if you should buy a round of drinks?

You ask like that might be a bad thing.

On a more serious note, 9mm carbines are less standarized and less mature than 5.56mm, where you can be fairly assured of certain performance with a broad selection of parts from a wide range of manufacturers. I think a complete rifle is a great idea.

I want one of these CMMG RDB guns myself, the best guidance that I've heard on a 9mm AR is to at least get the barrel & bolt from the same company, and I'd conservatively expand that to include the receivers, as well.

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    We built a 9mm for my coworker with the Cmmg barrel/bcg combo....it is hands down a fantastic system. Recoil is not as sharp as a direct blow back and much more beneficial when running suppressed because of the additional lock time.

Top Bottom