WTS: LWRC REPR MK II in 308 for sale in Florien, LA

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sonyman74

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 14, 2007
    Robeline, LA
    I purchased this kinda as an impulse buy because I could not get what I was really wanting. I changed the trigger from the Geissele SSA-E trigger to a (In my opinion a much better trigger) TriggerTech flat trigger. I also added the Magpul AR Enhanced Magazine Release. I put the LWRC brand rail covers, Inforce WMLx White – Gen 1 light and Magpul bi-pod. It has an EoTech Vudu 1-6x24mm Precision Rifle Scope with SR2 First Focal Plain Reticle mounted in a Larue Tactical QD Cantilever Scope Mount - LT104. Never got a chance to shoot it because of all the other gun projects I was working on. And now I have a bucket list project that I want to work on and figured I could let this go. I paid $3400 for the rifle, over a $1000 for the scope. The mount is about $250, light $100, bi-pod, $75 and trigger $250. Would like to get $3500 for all of it. I live in Florien, LA. I don't have the original box that the rifle came in because it got messed up. I do have the box for the scope. I would like to do a face to face if possible but I can also ship to an FFL as long as you are willing to pay for the shipping. If you would like me to hold it, I will take PayPal, Facebook pay or Cash App for half the price I'm asking. If you need or want more pics just PM me and I can accommodate. I have sold several things on here so you can look me up to check my rating.

Attachments

• IMG_1429.jpg
      IMG_1429.jpg
      255.3 KB · Views: 78
    • IMG_1430.jpg
      IMG_1430.jpg
      257 KB · Views: 67
    • IMG_1431.jpg
      IMG_1431.jpg
      251.2 KB · Views: 69
    • IMG_1432.jpg
      IMG_1432.jpg
      254.5 KB · Views: 59
    • IMG_1433.jpg
      IMG_1433.jpg
      249.6 KB · Views: 58
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom