SOLD: Sold

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    Sold,........

Consolidating my listings into one I am selling 3 different rifles.

Selling my very early Chinese SKS. All number match including stock and it is a very early Factory 26 (should be about 1957) Wood is dinged up but metal is great with about 80% finish left. Bore is perfect and she shoots fantastic!!!

Comes with sling (think it is Chinese) 300 rounds of ammo (200 east german training ammo, 100 regular steel cased mostly on strippers) and a chinese chest rig.

$550 for everything!

KIMG2534.jpg

KIMG2536.jpg

KIMG2537.jpg

KIMG2538.jpg

KIMG2539.jpg

This is my favorite 22lr (it can slamfire!!!) a Winchester Model 1906 chamber in 22 lr/s/l made in 1909!!! She shows her age but still shoots decent. The only replacement part is the inner magazine tube in a new manufactured one with a plastic follower... She is not perfect and would be a great candidate to shoot as is or restore into a nice looking shooter! This was someone's squirrel getter long before most of us were born!!

$400
    KIMG2372.jpgKIMG2371.jpgKIMG2370.jpgKIMG2369.jpg

Selling my 1917 Remington M91. This has no import markings, but does have wire hangers... Floorplate matches barrel but bolt does not... Has some minor pitting but nothing crazy. She has seen use but well maintained. Bore is really good but a bit dark and some pitting towards the throat... But despite all of this I have had this rifle pull 2-3" groups at 100 yards with Monarch ammo!!!

It's time for this piece to move along...

Asking $700

KIMG2493.jpg

KIMG2494.jpg

KIMG2495.jpg

KIMG2496.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom