Yall Voting 2020?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    Voted early here in St. Tammany Parish.

Two days left before Tuesday. What do you all think? Tough road for Trump. Needs to win battleground states of FL, GA, NC, IA, OH & AZ and then either PA or MI (can also win with WI or MN plus ME District 2)

Senate is a tough road for Repubs. Need to win both GA elections (one spc election), SC (Graham), IA (Ernst), NC (Tillis) and one of either AZ (McSally), CO (Gardner), or MT (Daines).

Looks like the Dems will retain the House or at least that is what I have read.

Last edited:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Voted early here in St. Tammany Parish.

Two days left before Tuesday. What do you all think? Tough road for Trump. Needs to win battleground states of FL, GA, NC, IA, OH & AZ and then either PA or MI (can also win with WI or MN plus ME District 2)

Senate is a tough road for Repubs. Need to win both GA elections (one spc election), SC (Graham), IA (Ernst), NC (Tillis) and one of either AZ (McSally), CO (Gardner), or MT (Daines).

Looks like the Dems will retain the House or at least that is what I have read.

It will be interesting to see just how long it takes to call a winner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    With the widespread power outage. I don’t know if there’s anywhere to vote near by

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Early voted and have my kit ready for election day

Same here. I believe any negative reaction will be in the days immediately after 3 Nov. It might be 2 or 3 days before a final POTUS winner is declared, maybe longer. And many out there WILL NOT be happy in the end.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Same here. I believe any negative reaction will be in the days immediately after 3 Nov. It might be 2 or 3 days before a final POTUS winner is declared, maybe longer. And many out there WILL NOT be happy in the end.
    Yeah, they weren’t happy in 2016 either. Watching Fox showing all these businesses in NYC and other cities boarding up saying they’re expecting the left to throw a tantrum. What’s that say about the left?

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Election boogaloo? Anybody expecting/dreading/hoping?
    Wondering if I should take a little vacation from work. Don’t wanna be in a major metro if things get stoopid.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Wondering if I should take a little vacation from work. Don’t wanna be in a major metro if things get stoopid.

Actually I think the risk down here in south LA is pretty low, but you never know. I'd be prepared just in case. Throw an AR in the trunk with 4 or 5 mags. If it happens in LA, it'll be in BR, NO, or Shreveport. Might take 3 or 4 days after Tuesday to determine the real winner of the POTUS election, and the natives just might get restless. Give em a reason to gather en mass, loot, steal, or simply destroy other people's property.

Not a bad reason to take a few days off and spend it with the children/fam. Or goofing off in ur shed. Nice weather too, no hurricanes yet this week.

Last edited:

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

Actually I think the risk down here in south LA is pretty low, but you never know. I'd be prepared just in case. Throw an AR in the trunk with 4 or 5 mags. If it happens in LA, it'll be in BR, NO, or Shreveport. Might take 3 or 4 days after Tuesday to determine the real winner of the POTUS election, and the natives just might get restless. Give em a reason to gather en mass, loot, steal, or simply destroy other people's property.

Not a bad reason to take a few days off and spend it with the children/fam. Or goofing off in ur shed. Nice weather too, no hurricanes yet this week.

Yeah,Yall bring those AR thingy's down to the farm along with yalls truck and trailers,We can break the axles with firewood.....

You'll need firewood when Bi-den wins !!!

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    If Bi-den wins I'm a going to buy up Donkeys and...Poo bags to hang on the rear of the donkeys....
    No gasoline means a high demand for Donkeys....and...There will be a tax on poo dropped on the roadways !
    You can get around the Poo tax if you have a high quality Poo bag hanging off you're ass...
    I might need a east Louisiana pardnah...Magdump ?

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I hope my polling location is open tomorrow. Bc with the storms, most areas are just getting their power back yesterday. And some are still without power

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Lol, you’re killing me Gator. I can see partnering up with like minded folks for sure if SHTF. Growing up on a farm would be my best asset if it comes to that, because you gotta eat. But I’ll be moving out to the briar patch if that day comes.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Voted a week ago today.

I think Trump wins and the GOP keeps the Senate- but the Sea Hag & Co manage to hold on to the house. :zombie:

However- I also believe due to putting their TDS over the good of the country, the Dims will take a gut punch in the mid-term elections (2022) and end up sending Sea Hag into retirement when they lose the majority. People will grow tired of the political games and finally shut them down.

Don't hold me to any of this- but just my .02....:)

Jlong1691

Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2020
    Denham Springs
    Lol, you’re killing me Gator. I can see partnering up with like minded folks for sure if SHTF. Growing up on a farm would be my best asset if it comes to that, because you gotta eat. But I’ll be moving out to the briar patch if that day comes.

I haven't been a swamp rat all my life for nuthin. That's where you'll find me at TEOTWAWKI. Probably be a group of us if I know my podnuh's, and I do. Easy traveling all over South LA and into East TX if you know the Bayou.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I haven't been a swamp rat all my life for nuthin. That's where you'll find me at TEOTWAWKI. Probably be a group of us if I know my podnuh's, and I do. Easy traveling all over South LA and into East TX if you know the Bayou.
    I’ve logged a few miles on those intercostal canals in my deckhand days but I don’t EVEN know my way around them. I’d just have to follow a compass or GPS, lol.

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    I don't know what planet you guys are living on but unless Trump pulls a crazy magic act tomorrow it's going to be Biden by a pretty good margin. All of the polling and projections and simulations have accounted for what happened in 2016. Obviously, if something wild happens again that's unpredictable, they can't forecast it. So maybe there's a magic act yet to be seen but I'm not hopeful.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2020-election-forecast/

rmXz3ia.png

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom