Yall Voting 2020?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    Yall ready for the riots when Joe and Da Hoe don't win?

Better question is are we prepared if they win? I know every time a democrat gets elected they swear to go after "assault weapons" but Joe's got a history of actually doing it. Kamala isn't shy about the policy she wants to enact either and even Biden thinks she's a bit radical (see the video below around 2:45).

So what can we do if they get elected and do go after the 2nd amendment? Should we write our representatives? Would donating to the NRA help or is there a better organization? Would any of it make a difference?

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Better question is are we prepared if they win? I know every time a democrat gets elected they swear to go after "assault weapons" but Joe's got a history of actually doing it. Kamala isn't shy about the policy she wants to enact either and even Biden thinks she's a bit radical (see the video below around 2:45).

So what can we do if they get elected and do go after the 2nd amendment? Should we write our representatives? Would donating to the NRA help or is there a better organization? Would any of it make a difference?

Besides the NRA, there is the Second Amendment Foundation and Gun Owners of America. The later 2 actually fight anti-gun laws in court on the state level.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    My polling place is about 100’ away at the firehouse. We plan to get there early. I am currently undecided. Should I vote for crazy Jim Crow Joe?

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Excellent Magdump

If you're a gun owner,Then get off the gun plantation and vote for Joe !
    Uh, no. I think you misread my post. Ain’t nobody here voting for Joe.
    Personally, I can’t imagine anyone who cares about their 2nd amendment rights voting democrat anything right now, but to each his own fails..

Last edited:

civiltiger07

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 20, 2017
    Brusly
    Personally, I can’t imagine anyone who cares about their 2nd amendment rights voting democrat anything right now, but to each his own fails..

My Representative, Cedric Richmond, doesn't understand why democrats have the stigma that they are "anti-gun".

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    Same here. There USED to some Dems that believe in 2A and COTUS. That doesn’t see. To be the case these days as Dem party is 110% commie

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

Same here. There USED to some Dems that believe in 2A and COTUS. That doesn’t see. To be the case these days as Dem party is 110% commie

The reason it is always an issue every election is because democrat voting dumbasses that identify as democrats/progressives/liberals; or whatever BS they want to identify as, NEVER hold any of "their" politicians accountable for ANYTHING!

Very few of these career garbage bags ever face any worries about re-election; and those that do keep their mouths shut, or hide, or flat out lie about their "true" positions. Sound familiar? Biden ass lampreys?

I will keep reminding people that Mary Landrieu is the best example of how a constituency is "supposed" to work. She thumbed her nose at us, and we threw her ass out like week old chicken salad. Conversely, (and yes; it does work both ways), we rejected David Vitter for being a hypocrite. Go down the list of democrat Senators and tell me how many of them are in jeopardy EVER?

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    Besides the NRA, there is the Second Amendment Foundation and Gun Owners of America. The later 2 actually fight anti-gun laws in court on the state level.

Thanks I'll look them up. I used to be a member of the NRA but I feel like that organization has become so large that only a small portion of every dollar donated goes towards the cause and the majority goes to operational expenses.

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    Thanks I'll look them up. I used to be a member of the NRA but I feel like that organization has become so large that only a small portion of every dollar donated goes towards the cause and the majority goes to operational expenses.
    Yes. Definitely take a look.

The NRA was complicit in 1968 GCA and didn’t want to persue Heller

Both 2AF and GOA are great orgs

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom