Yall Voting 2020?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    If you were paying attention last night, you saw some startling trends in this country. None more startling than the supposed number of people that voted for Biden regardless of their own admission that Trump was overwhelmingly more trusted with the economy. WTF? You would put the economic welfare of yourself and your family at risk because Trump is: "Mean?" "Un-Presidential?" "Arrogant?" An "*******?" My goodness!

Also, how close Texas was in actual votes between these two? :eek3: These phonies are spreading like a plague to solid red states and affecting the balances.

Another big one for me is how the media is having an enormous affect on these outcomes by being suppressive on the negative coverage of "their" chosen candidates; and the censorship by these tech monopolies. I know and completely understand there are hundreds of thousands of morons in this country; but when you add to that those that are purposefully being made ignorant by these pre-planned and orchestrated tactics, you have a lot of people who are not getting the information they need to make informed decisions that affect those of us that do.

If Trump loses this thing, I don't see anything standing in the way of these rats breaking down enough firewalls in the voting process to ever lose again.

It was stated on a program last night that all the votes this election was tied to Trump no matter how you voted. Either you were for Trump or voting to spite Trump, no one voted “for” Biden

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom