Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 1 of 7 12 ... LastLast
    Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Yall Voting 2020?

Early voting is taking place all week,I went this morning.

Even maw maw in wheel chairs were there casting their vote.

Yall ready for the riots when Joe and Da Hoe don't win?
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Voted All Republican last Friday shortly after 8 AM.

enthusiast

User Info Menu

Kinda hard for me to vote all RED when all the candidates are democrats in NOLA.
    Stephen

Marksman

User Info Menu

I early voted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"

We are the hammer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Yall ready for the riots when Joe and Da Hoe don't win?
    Better question is are we prepared if they win? I know every time a democrat gets elected they swear to go after "assault weapons" but Joe's got a history of actually doing it. Kamala isn't shy about the policy she wants to enact either and even Biden thinks she's a bit radical (see the video below around 2:45).

So what can we do if they get elected and do go after the 2nd amendment? Should we write our representatives? Would donating to the NRA help or is there a better organization? Would any of it make a difference?

Marksman

User Info Menu

haaaa lol

Marksman

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=Bosco;1731827]Better question is are we prepared if they win? I know every time a democrat gets elected they swear to go after "assault weapons" but Joe's got a history of actually doing it. Kamala isn't shy about the policy she wants to enact either and even Biden thinks she's a bit radical (see the video below around 2:45).

So what can we do if they get elected and do go after the 2nd amendment? Should we write our representatives? Would donating to the NRA help or is there a better organization? Would any of it make a difference?

Besides the NRA, there is the Second Amendment Foundation and Gun Owners of America. The later 2 actually fight anti-gun laws in court on the state level.

Marksman

User Info Menu

My polling place is about 100í away at the firehouse. We plan to get there early. I am currently undecided. Should I vote for crazy Jim Crow Joe?

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Joe said that if you vote for him, you ain’t a gun owner...
    Just sayin.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    Joe said that if you vote for him, you ain’t a gun owner...
    Just sayin.
    Excellent Magdump

If you're a gun owner,Then get off the gun plantation and vote for Joe !
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.