Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 345 ... LastLast
    Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Election boogaloo? Anybody expecting/dreading/hoping?
    Wondering if I should take a little vacation from work. Donít wanna be in a major metro if things get stoopid.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    Wondering if I should take a little vacation from work. Donít wanna be in a major metro if things get stoopid.
    Actually I think the risk down here in south LA is pretty low, but you never know. I'd be prepared just in case. Throw an AR in the trunk with 4 or 5 mags. If it happens in LA, it'll be in BR, NO, or Shreveport. Might take 3 or 4 days after Tuesday to determine the real winner of the POTUS election, and the natives just might get restless. Give em a reason to gather en mass, loot, steal, or simply destroy other people's property.

Not a bad reason to take a few days off and spend it with the children/fam. Or goofing off in ur shed. Nice weather too, no hurricanes yet this week.
    Last edited by John_; November 2nd, 2020 at 05:25 AM.
    "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -- George Santayana

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Wondering if I should take a little vacation from work. Don’t wanna be in a major metro if things get stoopid.
    Quote Originally Posted by John_ View Post
    Actually I think the risk down here in south LA is pretty low, but you never know. I'd be prepared just in case. Throw an AR in the trunk with 4 or 5 mags. If it happens in LA, it'll be in BR, NO, or Shreveport. Might take 3 or 4 days after Tuesday to determine the real winner of the POTUS election, and the natives just might get restless. Give em a reason to gather en mass, loot, steal, or simply destroy other people's property.

Not a bad reason to take a few days off and spend it with the children/fam. Or goofing off in ur shed. Nice weather too, no hurricanes yet this week.
    Yeah,Yall bring those AR thingy's down to the farm along with yalls truck and trailers,We can break the axles with firewood.....

You'll need firewood when Bi-den wins !!!
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

If Bi-den wins I'm a going to buy up Donkeys and...Poo bags to hang on the rear of the donkeys....
    No gasoline means a high demand for Donkeys....and...There will be a tax on poo dropped on the roadways !
    You can get around the Poo tax if you have a high quality Poo bag hanging off you're ass...
    I might need a east Louisiana pardnah...Magdump ?
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

enthusiast

User Info Menu

I hope my polling location is open tomorrow. Bc with the storms, most areas are just getting their power back yesterday. And some are still without power
    Stephen

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Lol, you’re killing me Gator. I can see partnering up with like minded folks for sure if SHTF. Growing up on a farm would be my best asset if it comes to that, because you gotta eat. But I’ll be moving out to the briar patch if that day comes.

Professional Amateur

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Voted a week ago today.

I think Trump wins and the GOP keeps the Senate- but the Sea Hag & Co manage to hold on to the house.

However- I also believe due to putting their TDS over the good of the country, the Dims will take a gut punch in the mid-term elections (2022) and end up sending Sea Hag into retirement when they lose the majority. People will grow tired of the political games and finally shut them down.

Don't hold me to any of this- but just my .02....
    Sam
    Central/Pride, Evil Black Rifle Parish(EBR), LA

ďRemember the first rule of gunfighting... Ďhave a gun.í"
    -Col. Jeff Cooper

On Target

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Lol, youíre killing me Gator. I can see partnering up with like minded folks for sure if SHTF. Growing up on a farm would be my best asset if it comes to that, because you gotta eat. But Iíll be moving out to the briar patch if that day comes.
    I haven't been a swamp rat all my life for nuthin. That's where you'll find me at TEOTWAWKI. Probably be a group of us if I know my podnuh's, and I do. Easy traveling all over South LA and into East TX if you know the Bayou.

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jlong1691 View Post
    I haven't been a swamp rat all my life for nuthin. That's where you'll find me at TEOTWAWKI. Probably be a group of us if I know my podnuh's, and I do. Easy traveling all over South LA and into East TX if you know the Bayou.
    I’ve logged a few miles on those intercostal canals in my deckhand days but I don’t EVEN know my way around them. I’d just have to follow a compass or GPS, lol.

We are the hammer

User Info Menu

I don't know what planet you guys are living on but unless Trump pulls a crazy magic act tomorrow it's going to be Biden by a pretty good margin. All of the polling and projections and simulations have accounted for what happened in 2016. Obviously, if something wild happens again that's unpredictable, they can't forecast it. So maybe there's a magic act yet to be seen but I'm not hopeful.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...tion-forecast/