Just got my first Eotech weapon sight.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    No wonder our military and LE entry teams employ this weapon sight, I now understand, wow! My first EoTech, a new 512 on an .8" riser. Holy moly, this thing is superior to my two red dots and my Trijicon MRO for instant target acquisition. And the MRO is no slouch for sure, but it isn't the gi-normus viewing window and 65 moa holograph reticle of the 512. A member here put a used one up for sale in the last couple days in the classifieds @ a pretty sweet price.

Made in the USA, 10 year warranty (products manufactured after 1-1-2017) and auto off @ 4 or 8 hours. If you want to own a serious no compromise CQB sight, this is it! Especially for aging eyes, less than perfect vision.

Joe Bob Outfitters has the 512 for $460 shipped, no tax. Best deal I have found: https://www.joeboboutfitters.com/EOTech-512-0-Holographic-Weapon-Sight-1-MOA-Reti-p/eo-512.htm

DSC-0017.jpg

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    I want to add while I was doing my on line research before purchasing the 512, our military sometimes uses Eotechs on MGs, and some folks employ them for hunting too, so its not exclusively a CQB weapon sight. I have the 512-0, but the 512-2 model has 2 dots within the 65 moa circle, a lower dot for targeting @ greater distances.

Top Bottom