No more No Knocks?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    For years I’ve seen stories of botched raids and innocent folks paying the price. For years I’ve watched the body count rise and wondered if it would ever end. I wonder what is so necessary about these type raids that no matter the number of innocent victims, nothing changes.
    The question has been posed over and over: If you’re not safe from the government in your own home, when you’ve done nothing wrong, where are you safe?

Maybe this is a start.

https://youtu.be/IcyUEU6Qw1U

https://youtu.be/JfErej3P3Qk

Last edited:

Vigilante Sniper

Guns are my crack!!
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    LaPlace
    I agree, no more No Knocks. I never believed in them when I was a cop and I don't believe in them now. Too many innocent people have been killed and it is just unwarranted. There are other ways they can make an arrest. I know if anyone comes busting through my door in the middle of the night or day for that matter they will be shot.

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    It’s dangerous for everybody. Cops are getting shot too. Some even shooting each other. With the tech that exists today there’s almost zero reason to go about things in this manner. And if you can’t assure you’re not involving innocents or at least have the correct address for fork’s sake, you shouldn’t go around senselessly risking and ruining lives for a bust.

Top Bottom